NBC Sports Edge Forums

Morris or CJ2K?

Bond 007

It really is such a trap to fall into the CJ hype but I just am. For the third straight year, I think he's going to explode. For the third straight year, he'll probably let me down.

But...with the new O-line, the significant edge on Morris in pass-catching...I think he's going to be a top 8 or so full-PPR running back.

Morris is safer though, I'd give CJ the edge as far as ceiling.

Morris has a higher loor, but lower ceiling. CJ has a higher ceiling, but lower floor.

Neither one catches too many passes. I'd probably roll with CJ, because he has a better O-Line, higher ceiling, and catches a few more passes.

Morris has a higher loor, but lower ceiling. CJ has a higher ceiling, but lower floor.

Neither one catches too many passes. I'd probably roll with CJ, because he has a better O-Line, higher ceiling, and catches a few more passes.

Fair enough. CJ isn't exactly Sproles with his pass-catching, I should not have said "significant" but it's definitely a factor.

Tough call actually. Morris I love....but I feel part of his value relies on RGIII being healthy to get them into the red zone. CJ does have a better o-line.

But...at the end of the stay...safer always wins. If you get Morris and he "only" is a top 12 back, you can live with that. If you go CJ, and he ends up Top 25....you'll hate yourself

As a Titans fan, I am so happy this year and I'm not being biased but I'd take CJ2K for sure. With our new improved O-Line CJ2K should have a beast year as this is his last year to prove that he was really worth that 53 MILL, here in Nashville one of his cousins came out and said that CJ2K has really worked hard this off season and has looked real good, he also has developed some new moves as one on the preseason where he jugged that one guy from the Skins when he went for 54 yards for a TD...

So yeah: CJ2K is the asnwer.

I agree with this.....and might go as team dictates. If you already have a stud RB, maybe roll the dice with CJ. If conservative is needed, go with Al. If this is your RB1, maybe play safer with Al.

Archived