NBC Sports Edge Forums

Week 2 - WR3: Golden Tate or Marlon Brown

Spina

Drafted Tate as my WR3 and expect him to break out big this year. Also drafted Marlon as a flier in the hopes that he could win that WR2 opposite Smith, so now after week 1 I'm thinking Marlon could be the better play for this week...

Golden Tate vs. SF: tough defense who's tough to run on, so Russell and Seattle will have to throw the ball in order to win. Plus with the way SF looked on offense, Seattle should be playing from behind - - I just think Russell was looking to Doug Baldwin a bit too much. Golden is still a good play and should have a decent game but...

Marlon Brown vs. Clev: with Jacoby now out, Marlon steps into the WR2 role and he proved he's got the goods when he came in. That and with Haden likely shutting down Torrey and the Browns stout run-defense, I think Marlon could have a BIG game - - especially after seeing Hartline destroy their CB2.

Big decision for me and could use your expert advice...

Thanks - WHIR

I also drafted Brown with my last overall pick in hopes he took the WR2 job, I think I would definetly start him this week, Smith will be covered by Haden most the night and Flacco will be looking Browns way, I want to start him but not sure I could bench Cruz, S.Smith, or D.Jackson lol

Help with mine please....

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=367971

I also drafted Brown with my last overall pick in hopes he took the WR2 job, I think I would definetly start him this week, Smith will be covered by Haden most the night and Flacco will be looking Browns way, I want to start him but not sure I could bench Cruz, S.Smith, or D.Jackson lol

Help with mine please....

http://forums.rotowo...howtopic=367971

My starting WRs are (16 Teamer)...

WR: Victor Cruz

WR: DeSean Jackson

WR: Marlon Brown or Golden Tate

...just about the same as you - - great minds think alike.

Start Brown.... No brainer IMO. Golden Tate really wasn't remarkable last season and now has a lot of hype because of that blown call by the fake refs.. I know he's got skills so I am not undervaluing him. BUt brown is definitely a sure-starter in this case and matchup. If anything the points will be very similar.

Archived