NBC Sports Edge Forums

Flex and WR 3

mbrennan535

12 Team Standard Scoring No PPR H2H.

I've been going back and forth on a few guys for my flex and WR3 spot.

Michael Floyd

Golden Tate

Roddy White

Marlon Brown

David Wilson

Right now I have Marlon Brown at my WR 3 and David Wilson at my Flex. My other two WR are locked in with Antonio Brown and Steve Smith.

Thoughts?

If DEN vs NYG turns into a shootout, I'm not sure how many touches Wilson will get at that point. I'm liking Smith vs BUF more this week, especially with the coach and OC commenting on being more vertical after week 1. But I like Marlon over Antonio vs CIN.

If DEN vs NYG turns into a shootout, I'm not sure how many touches Wilson will get at that point. I'm liking Smith vs BUF more this week, especially with the coach and OC commenting on being more vertical after week 1. But I like Marlon over Antonio vs CIN.

I'm starting Smith and A. Brown no matter what at WR 1 and WR 2. I was asking about WR 3 and Flex with these choices...(PICK 2)

Michael Floyd

Golden Tate

Roddy White

Marlon Brown

David Wilson

Thanks for your post on mine(I replied).

I like Marlon as the WR3, but at flex I'm thinking Michael Floyd is the way to go. I can't imagine Wilson doing all that much against Denver especially if the Giants lighten his load this week on top of it possibly being a shootout.

Roddy White WR3 Malcolm Floyd flex these are your best matchups. White goes against St. Louis who gave up the 10th most passing yards last week. Floyd goes up against Philly who gave up 9th most yards.

I don't have Malcom Floyd. I have Michael Floyd.

Hey there! Thanks for your comment on mine it helps a ton:)

If I were you I would go with Wilson and Brown.

Flacco has to throw the ball to someone out there. I think Ray Rice is going to have a big game this week which will open up the passing game. Even in Torrey smiths biggest games he does not get a large amount of targets. I actually think marlon Brown could have a big time game this week.

As far as Wilson goes. Idk man, he looKs frustrated out there and I think this could be an opportunity to turn that frustration into some fantasy points. At least I hope so for your sake.

Good luck and let me know what happens!

Michael Floyd

Golden Tate

Roddy White

Marlon Brown

David Wilson

Right now I have Marlon Brown at my WR 3 and David Wilson at my Flex. My other two WR are locked in with Antonio Brown and Steve Smith.

Thoughts?

Right now I'd still go with Wilson. Brown as well.

Thanks for your help[ with mone.

Thanks for the help on mine - - especially since my two are in your discussion.

Flex I'd go with Wilson, and your WR3 is a toss up between Roddy and Marlon - - tough to say what we'll get out of Roddy until we see it so I think Marlon is a better bet for production this week, and eventhough I love Golden for the year I don't like the match-up for this week.

Roddy White WR3 Malcolm Floyd flex these are your best matchups. White goes against St. Louis who gave up the 10th most passing yards last week. Floyd goes up against Philly who gave up 9th most yards.

I don't have Malcom Floyd. I have Michael Floyd.

michael Floyd is better than Malcolm.so why would you change it to brown.im honestly not a big brown guy at all.roll with Wilson and Floyd unless white is looking better than hes the easy choice.

Tate/Wilson for me. Tate seems like a safe choice, someone Wilson should be able to depend on. Wilson's too talented to bench, imo

Michael Floyd

Golden Tate

Roddy White

Marlon Brown

David Wilson

Thoughts?

I like Brown as a good sleeper and if he does good i'd think he's the top waiver grab for next week and i'd also go Wilson.

Roddy made that comment about not playing him if he doesn't practice this week so i'd do just that.

Thnx for answering mine

I would roll Floyd and Wilson. Weak DET secondary + shootout + Fitz nicked up + Floyd is a beast ready to break out = success!

Like you suggested Miller in my thread in my flex, I'm going with the same thing and say Wilson in your flex.

Archived