NBC Sports Edge Forums

Flex starts on 2 teams - whir!

am5465

For team 1 in my sig I need to decide between Nicks/Lamar Miller at Flex (or Nicks at WR2, Miller at Flex, Colston on the bench). Miller has a good matchup this week against a bad IND run defense, in a game where he could separate himself from Daniel Thomas. Nicks will be in what should be a shootout against DEN. Would it be wise to sit Colston and start Nicks/Miller? Keep in mind I own Ridley who only earned 4 points this week so I'm playing from behind.

For team 2 in my sig I simply need to know if I start Shorts or Decker at WR3, and then one of Miller and whichever WR isn't starting at WR3 in my Flex. Again, Miller has a decent matchup this week and could finally show up like we've been expecting him to. Shorts seems to have a good matchup as well and with Henne under center should reel in more passes. Decker is the wild-card here: during any week, any DEN WR could explode. Being in what should be a high-scoring game against the Giants, is Decker a must-start?

team 1 is tough i like Nicks better. champ will be defending Cruz . Manning shootout. i dont trust Miller just yet. he looked terrible in the preseason. look god awful last week.

team 2 Decker !!!! Manning have to keep all of them happy. Everyone got work except Decker last week. just a feeling decker gets TD.

Tough calls. I observed last year that Miller did very well against bad defenses but horrible against good ones. Much of that inconsistency can probably be attributed to miami's o line. I'd roll with him against Indy. Probably has the highest potential ceiling if youre playing from behind too.

Nicks

Colston

I have Miller too but I think it's too risky to assume their horrible offensive line is all of sudden going to create holes for Miller. Indy gave up 171 yards on the ground last week, but only 59 yards on 20 carries to everyone but the QB. That's the stat you look at. If Daniel Thomas didn't have compromising photos of the entire coaching staff then maybe I'd roll Miller, but the added fact that Thomas is getting love is too much risk IMO. Remember Champ Bailey is out as well.

Shorts has a good rapport with Henne. Go with him.

Manning will try to get Decker involved I'm pretty sure and Decker will make up for that horrid game.

Those two for the same reason as above regarding Miller.

Anyone else? Don't forget I get points per carry in my PPR league, makes me wonder if Miller is worth starting over one of Shorts/Decker at Flex...

Archived