NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Trade: Ridley for Bilal Powell

simpli_amazin

The Stevan Ridley owner, who is 0-3, is desperate make a move for players who have scored some points over the week.

He offered Stevan Ridley to me, for Bilal Powell, straight up. (1 for 1)

Should I gamble on Ridley and hope he gets back to form? Or stay put with Powell?

I picked up Goodson off waivers to monitor that RB situaton.

Feel Free to leave a link!

Id take the risk and trade for Ridley if you need some upside. With Gronk coming back in the passing game, itll open up some running lanes for Ridley. they know hes their best RB so I wouldnt be worried about blount stealing carries down the line. i just dont trust anyone on the jets offense

Do it.

Being 0-3 means you need to gamble.

I actually think this trade isn't that big of a gamble. If the Patriots receiving core gets healthy and Ridley gets out of the dog house, he could easily end the season as a top ten RB.

I'm not 0-3, I'm 3-0. lol, this could end up being a steal for me. Just wanted to guage what people thought.

If it's a flex spot, I'd grab Ridley. I know you are 0-3 and patience gets thin once you start playing each week like an elimination game, but it's still early. Ridley has 12 games left in the fantasy season. I think he will eventually get more love and room to run once Gronk and Amendola come back. He's clearly the best running RB there despite his fumble issues in week once that hurt him for the following 2 weeks. Pats cannot rely on Blount all season. I say this simply because of the potential on offense. I would rather have a Patriots player than a bell cow on the Jets who are one dimensional. You are seeing Powell's ceiling right now. Ridley is at his floor. http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=375169

Do it.

Being 0-3 means you need to gamble.

I actually think this trade isn't that big of a gamble. If the Patriots receiving core gets healthy and Ridley gets out of the dog house, he could easily end the season as a top ten RB.

I'm not 0-3, I'm 3-0. lol, this could end up being a steal for me. Just wanted to guage what people thought.

Sorry misread it. Still do the trade.

Archived