QB: Luck, Bradford

WR: Dez, Vjax, Garcon, Steve Smith, Tavon Austin, Blackmon

RB: Charles, Bush, Ivory

TE: Finley, Heath Miller

Def: Chiefs

K: Crosby

Bryce Brown - If Mccoy goes down he could have RB1 potential

Jonathan Stewart - Will be coming back from IR soon

Shane Vareen - Will be coming back from IR week 11 and the patriots are having rb problems atm so he could possibly get the start.

Are any of these players worth picking up? or should i try and make a trade to get some more RB depth.

I don't see any reason why the feature job won't be waiting for Andre Brown in Week 10 (when he's eligible to return). Looks like he'll be healthy by then. You'll have to wait a long time but if you're considering Vereen and Stewart, I figured I'd throw the name out there.

I think Miller holds some good value in a 12-man league. If you have some active managers that know what he is capable of doing you might be able to trade him. IMO he will start scoring touchdowns soon. You could wait until he does that and then trade him or you could just hold on to him and make sure that Finley is actually going to be a steady fantasy provider because he wasn't last year and fell off the year before as well. As for the three guys on the wire that wont get you any points, they will be there next week. In fact they will be there the week after that as well.

Thnx for mine.

Archived