NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Trade for A. Davis or J. Teague?

babydru

I recently took over for an owner in a 20 team keeper league. We keep 3 players and since my team is pretty weak, my main keepers are Lillard and Kanter. I don't really have a 3rd keeper; however the following 2 trades were proposed to me:

- My 2nd round pick for Anthony Davis

- My 3rd round pick for Jeff Teague

- I was just offered my 2nd round pick for Russell Westbrook

Which do you guys prefer? Keep in mind that in my league, after the 3 keepers over 20 teams, the 2nd round pick is really the 83rd pick, and the 3rd round pick is really the 103rd pick.

WHIR!

wtf!! get Davis

Westbrook is good too..all those trades are good considering you're not gonna get anyone close to equal value in the 2nd/3rd round

But since you only need one more keeper, I'd go with the best prospect in AD

Definitely go with AD. In a keeper league, I anticipate AD will be a top 5 fantasy player within the next 3 years. Westbrook I think has reached his ceiling, as long as KD is there. AD has a higher ceiling and provides you more of a across the line type stats (pts, rebs, stls, blks, fg%, low t/o)

can u do both trades?

give ur 2nd and third for AD and Teague? that would be pretty funny.

your second round pick is 83rd , thats a thiago splitter kind of guys.

and the third round pick is a B knight guard....

not sure this is even close to being fair, lopsided !

So I just found out that next year, there will be a reset on the keepers so I won't be able to keep any players after this season. Does that change anything? I have Farried and someone expressed interest in trading Lowry for him. So I could have 3 possible keepers in Lillard, Davis (if I do the trade) and Lowry (if I do the trade).

I have Kanter on my team right now, so if I were to trade for Davis, I'd probably have to drop Kanter.

Archived