NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Blockbuster trade help! WHIR of course.

leesanity7

In my league, I am now 2-3 and I'm kind of limited at the RB spots. My friend just offered me Trent Richardson and Giovani Bernard for Doug, I know Trent has been iffy this season even with the Colts... So I'm not sure if I should just stay put or not. McGahee has been solid, finally, and it seems like the Giants have no other option but to run with Wilson.

Should I pull the trigger? Team's in the signature.

I think Gio for Doug woulda been good

Honestly bro? C'mon. You meant Trent for Doug, right?

So far this year, Gio's got 209 rushing yds and 2 TDs and 129 Rec yds and a TD. Doug has 342 Rush yds 1 TD, and 35 rec yds. So the versatility and the scoring that Gio has done so far this year is what gives him a lil bit more edge for me personally.

I would hold on to Doug Martin for at least another week or two. Martin has faced two of the top three run defenses so far, I think things will come together for him in the next few games. I think Martin has higher upside potential than Richardson or Gio, especially since Gio is stuck splitting carries.

I would at least see what Doug Martin does against the eagles before trading him.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=381060

this is a God given trade. DO it. doug martin imo will not come even close to the numbers he put up last year. the bucs are in a bad spot right now, and with an unproven rookie qb(mike glennon) throwing def will most likely just crowd the box.

trich although has been low on the ypc, is still in a new environment. worst case scenario he gets td's as the colts will score a lot. giovani bernard is just a stud and a great pickup.

tl;dr: DO IT.

Archived