mattn629

My team is in sig. He indicated that everyone is on the trading block:

QB: Rodgers, Wilson

RB: Murray, Gore, Blount

WR: Amendola, Steve Smith, Denarius Moore, Stephen Hill, Mohamed Sanu

TE: Vernon Davis, Pettigrew

K: Prater, Hauschka

DEF: SF, MINN

I'm thinking this will probably be the best time of the season to sell high on Fred Jax but not sure if I'd be able to get Gore with him in some kind of package. May be ab;e to send over Boldin given his WR situation. Any thoughts on possible moves I could make?

WHIR, just leave a link.

i dont like gore that much honestly. i feel fjax might be more consistent than him. if u can swing it go after rodgers. i feel ud benefit way more from him than newton and cutler. in fact maybe try to use the fact that cutler is in for a big week and then package him and someone else for rodgers. might be a stretch but worth a shot

i dont like gore that much honestly. i feel fjax might be more consistent than him. if u can swing it go after rodgers. i feel ud benefit way more from him than newton and cutler. in fact maybe try to use the fact that cutler is in for a big week and then package him and someone else for rodgers. might be a stretch but worth a shot

I was thinking that. Who do you think I could package with him to not make it insulting? Boldin? It would be nice to turn around a deal Newton for a nice WR or RB.

If you want to make a run at RB, I'd actually target Murray over Gore. It looks like Boldin could be expendable with your current roster. Not sure if he would bite on Fjax/Boldin, but Spiller is hurting, so who knows. Or ,like other said, if you could do Newton/Boldin in a Rogers deal, it might be worth considering.

Thanks for mine.

Archived