NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Start Sits

RAZRr1275

1) In standard I need 2 WRs 1RB and a Flex from this group - VJAX vs PHI, Doug Martin vs PHI, Danny Amendola vs NO, Le'Veon Bell @ NYJ, Gronk vs NO, Justin Blackmon @ DEN

2) I need 2 WRs, an RB2 , and a flex from this group - Gio Bernard @ BUF, Larry Fitz @ SF, Josh Gordon vs DET, Hakeem Nicks @ CHI, Doug Martin vs PHI, Pierre Garcon @ DAL

3) At rb2 start Willis McGahee vs DET, Steven Ridley vs NO, or Zac Stacy @ HOU?

1 - Blackmon, Amendola, Martin, and Jackson (very tempting to start Gronk, but I'd wait a week to see how healthy he is.

2 - Garcon, Nicks, Martin, and Gio (don't like the matchups for Gordon or Fitz)

3 - I'd go with Zac Stacy, everyone's very high on this kid and he's gonna get every opportunity to win this job.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=382385&hl=

How many leagues do you play in? LOL.

1) Doug, Amendola, VJax, Gronk at flex

2) Gordon, Garcon, Doug... Nicks at flex (close between him and Gio, but Nicks has more upside. If you'd rather play it safe, go GIO)

3) McGahee

1 - Blackmon, Amendola, Martin, and Jackson (very tempting to start Gronk, but I'd wait a week to see how healthy he is.

2 - Garcon, Nicks, Martin, and Gio (don't like the matchups for Gordon or Fitz)

3 - I'd go with Zac Stacy, everyone's very high on this kid and he's gonna get every opportunity to win this job.

http://forums.rotowo...opic=382385&hl=

Definitely agree with this.

I like VJax and Doug Martin against Philly. I also like Gronk (should he play). If Gronk doesn't go, then Amendola.

Gordon and Garcon are clear choices this week out of the group for WR. I also like Gio Bernard and Martin at RB/FLEX.

I think this is Ridleys week to bounce back. I'd roll the dice on him.

1) In standard I need 2 WRs 1RB and a Flex from this group - Doug Martin vs PHI, Danny Amendola vs NO, Le'Veon Bell @ NYJ, Justin Blackmon @ DEN

2) I need 2 WRs, an RB2 , and a flex from this group - Larry Fitz @ SF, Josh Gordon vs DET,, Doug Martin vs PHI, Pierre Garcon @ DAL

3) At rb2 start Willis McGahee vs DET

thx for the help

1. VJax/Blackmon/Martin/Amendola

I'd stay away from Gronk. He's no guarantee to play and even if he does, he's likely to have a snap count. Bell has a tough matchup with the Jets, so I'd say away from that too.

2. Nicks/Garcon/Martin/Gordon

Nicks and Gordon will likely be in high-scoring games. I see Martin breaking out this week against Philly. Gordon on the trade block so they will get him a lot of targets.

3. I say go for Stacy.

1) In standard I need 2 WRs 1RB and a Flex from this group - VJAX vs PHI, Doug Martin vs PHI, Danny Amendola vs NO, Le'Veon Bell @ NYJ, Gronk vs NO, Justin Blackmon @ DEN

2) I need 2 WRs, an RB2 , and a flex from this group - Gio Bernard @ BUF, Larry Fitz @ SF, Josh Gordon vs DET, Hakeem Nicks @ CHI, Doug Martin vs PHI, Pierre Garcon @ DAL

1 - Amendola, Blackmon, Martin, Bell

2 - Well if you didn't already start Nicks, then Gordon, Garcon, Martin, Bernard

3 - Really gross group lol, but I would probably go with Stacy.

2 - Well if you didn't already start Nicks, then Gordon, Garcon, Martin, Bernard

I did happen to start nicks - I'm assuming Bernard is the odd one out?

I did happen to start nicks - I'm assuming Bernard is the odd one out?

Yeah, as much as I prefer starting a RB over a WR in most situations, I want to see Bernard's use following his placement in the mini doghouse.

Archived