NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Larry Fitzgerald Value for a RB wise 12 team PPR .5

Knicks2689

This is tough because he has been up and down so far this year and he still has to play SF twice, SEA twice, Hou once, and an underated titans defense.

Unfortunately I don't think you will be able to get a solid #1 RB for Fitzgerald. I think the best you will be able to get straight up for him is bernard or sproles. I do think however you could get someone to bite on a gore for fitzgerald trade. Good luck sir.

This is tough because he has been up and down so far this year and he still has to play SF twice, SEA twice, Hou once, and an underated titans defense.

Unfortunately I don't think you will be able to get a solid #1 RB for Fitzgerald. I think the best you will be able to get straight up for him is bernard or sproles. I do think however you could get someone to bite on a gore for fitzgerald trade. Good luck sir.

I'm leaning toward offering him for Gio.

I was curious about this in a previous thread. Everyone said mostly Chris Johnson or maybe Spiller.... I'm thinking Steven Jackson might be a good target. I might just aim high and lower my expectations as I get denied. Thoughts on SJax?

Eh i don't even wanna touch Steven Jackson to be honest. I have Spiller Chris johnson ugh.. Sproles intrigues me.

I agree with others in saying you are probably looking at an RB2, unless you package and RB2 with him for an RB1. As a fellow Fitz owner, I would maybe hold off a week to see if he can put a decent game together and get his value up before moving him near bottom value.

I hope you have better luck than me because I can't get ANYONE to give up a RB for him. Period. Now, my league loves their RBs, which is why I'm in the hole I am. I think if you can get Sproles, more power to you.

I agree with others in saying you are probably looking at an RB2, unless you package and RB2 with him for an RB1. As a fellow Fitz owner, I would maybe hold off a week to see if he can put a decent game together and get his value up before moving him near bottom value.

If i can get Sproles PPR .5 pull the trigger?

Archived