NBC Sports Edge Forums

Lillard and Amir for Serge Ibaka. WHIR

I'd go for it. Ibaka can win you one cat every week all by himself and has steadily improved in several other areas.

I love PGs but Lillard isn't a great fantasy player and should see a relatively significant hit in minutes. Amir is very solid but also very replaceable.

I would not even consider it...I have trouble understanding how Ibaka is ranked so high in seasonal rankings. To put it in perspective, if Kyle Korver popped 3.0 threes a game instead of 2.6 he would move from 42 to ~ 25-30 (guess) in Y rankings...just not buying it with Korver or with Ibaka and blocks. If you punt blocks, Ibaka moves out of the Top 100.

Except every cat is equally just as important and Ibaka is the best player in the NBA at block shots. Infact his contribution in blocks was the second highest contribution in any single cat for last year with only Durant's contribution in ft% being better. In other words Ibaka's contribution in blocks was more valueable than Durant/Lebron's contribution in points, CP3's contribution in steals, Rondo's contribution in assists etc

Archived