NBC Sports Edge Forums

Final Keeper, WHIR

Doctor L

10 team 8 category league and my 3 keepers are LeBron James, Kevin Durant, and Paul George (took a lot of creative trading to get that). Given my keepers, which would be the better final keeper between Marc Gasol and Ricky Rubio? I've been torn on this for days now and you can't go wrong either way I think, but I wanted to get the opinions of others before making a decision.

Damn man, LBJ, KD & PG all on one team. Who gives a s--- who is your 4th pick lol ... Anyway Marc Gasol is only option in my opinion. Rubio is fun to watch but he will kill your FG and TO as you probably already know.

Just for the record, who is commissioner in this league?

Damn man, LBJ, KD & PG all on one team. Who gives a s--- who is your 4th pick lol ... Anyway Marc Gasol is only option in my opinion. Rubio is fun to watch but he will kill your FG and TO as you probably already know.

Just for the record, who is commissioner in this league?

I am, and it's an 8 cat league so turnovers aren't an issue. Plus LeBron and Durant more than make up for FG percent.

Even punting TO's, I'd still take Gasol.

Paul George brings your FG% down a bit (unless he improves). With LBJ and Durant, I'd want to be dominant in that cat. With those three SF's, I'd be looking to dominate in every category actually.

Rubio may help you in assists, but Gasol + lower PG would roughly equal out to Rubio + lower big man in assists.

That only leaves steals which Rubio's elite in, but Gasol's also not bad in steals for a big and he helps you (or doesnt hurt you) everywhere else except for 3's (Rubio isn't great there either). Rubio's also never had a healthy season..he's never gotten to experience the fatigue of 82 games.

Archived