C: Jonas Valanciunas

Until: Ricky Rubio

Until: Amir Johnson

Bench:

Zach Randolph

Evan Turner

Brandon Knight

Thanks heaps!

Considering the majority of your team is comprised of young up and comers, you're in very good shape for the long haul. Try to trade away older guys like Kmart, Zbo, amir for younger ones if you can. Always recycle is the best way to stay ahead.

Agree with all of the other posters. Wall could have a monster season but Cousins will have one for sure. He is looking amazing in pre season and you have to love his attitude. George and Love in the mix, what else could you want?

Good job and thx for your feedback on my topic :)

Wow, great team! Even for a 10 team league thats hella deep.

Question though. Don't you just keep a select number of players in a keeper league? I dont understand why it's sooo great to have a lot of young players on your team. I mean, it wont hurt either but it doesnt really matter does it? Im sorry i havent actually tried keeper leagues before

I can keep 8 players.

In terms old old vs young - it really depends on when you are looking to challenge for the title. It's a tough call sometimes whether to "top up" with some older players who will probably come cheaper, rather than take a punt on a younger player who may be elite in a few years, but may not contribute much now.

i think you have a great team love the pg trio of wall lillard & rubio don't get rid of any of them. and you must be from mn, so am i, so go t-wolves!. that being said it is not a good 3 guys from one team. i would move george to sg, ersan to sf & zbo to pf & trade martin for jamal or hawes (for blks) if you can.

please answer mine

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=387533

I can keep 8 players.

In terms old old vs young - it really depends on when you are looking to challenge for the title. It's a tough call sometimes whether to "top up" with some older players who will probably come cheaper, rather than take a punt on a younger player who may be elite in a few years, but may not contribute much now.

Oh that explains it. On this forum what i usually see is a team keeps like around 3 players so i thought having that many up and comers wouldn't make a difference. In your league I can understand why and you're in really good shape right now and in the future IMO.

That team is well rounded for sure, there are for sure going to be some waiver wire pick ups this year so if you can package Zbo and someone else you're not as high on for a player of better value you might be able to better your team when a hot pickup comes along.

I like the blance in stat guys, guards and bigs you have. You got some youth going for you as well. You have some nice depth in G/Bigs too, you could very well trade away someone you get a couple more solid player to really balance your team even more, or hold them, someone gets hurt you got great options all around. Nice draft!

Archived