Goran Dragic

Andre Drummond

Steve Nash

Kyle Korver

Wilson Chandler

DeAndre Jordan

Markieff Morris

Mo Williams

This is a pretty basic punt fts build but i seem to be lacking a good pg. Im considering moving LBJ for more depth and a star pg like Curry. Let me know what you guys think! Thanks!

I assume you're punting FTs. Moving LeBron could be a great move to fill out some spots (drop mo at least).

Other than that your team looks good. Strong rebounds but weak on assists (nash is going to be injured). FG% should be good, steals and blocks too.

Yea for punting FT that's pretty nice, although, I would be weary of also losing TO's. Many of your players, especially Howard can be turnover prone. Blocks will be won a basis of only Deandre and Howard as well... blocks will go as they go. I'd move Lebron for a blocking guard like Bledsoe and another star center or SF.

I like it and would advise to hold LBJ. He'll help you with assists along with Iggy and your PG's. If this team stays healthy you should be right near the Finals

I wouldn't move LeBron if I were you, he's by far the best player in a ft% punt strategy. assists won't be a strong point but you should still compete. I think you should either add another 3 point guy or deal Korver. Also there has to be better WW guys than Mo Williams.

i think your team has great bigs, i would also not drop LBJ, he is an elite point guard at the PF/SF position & averaged over 7 assists per game. definitely need some 3's. I would try and move deandre for a quality 3 guy. someone will be looking for blocks & you'll have that wrapped up with or without him. maybe try those for pierce he should be able to get you a bunch of 3's and some assts if the guy who has him needs blks

before you do that then give your team about a month

I don't like the Nash pick since he is the oldest player in the league he is also really injury prone. Since you're punting ft% Nash doesn't make sense since he is top 3 in ft% of all time.

Yeah but Nash doesn't take enough FTs to help or hurt either way. I like your team as is personally. I would drop Morris if another shooter was on the WW as you want to make sure not to have to punt 3's as well.

I decided early on I was going to punt fts. If you take away Griffins not so great ft %, hes a beast in a build like this.

There were still plenty of better players than Griffen at 3. It's a strategy to punt a category but it's not a smart one to ignore better players.

Archived