NBC Sports Edge Forums

Please judge my team

Kranica

Yea, trying to deal Amar'e. Almost was able to get Waiters, but the other owner backed out.

Currently on the wire are Mclemore, Thornton, Len, Hump, Trey Burke, MKG, Delfino, Collison, Beverley

If I can't deal Amar'e, I'm thinking of dropping him for either Collison or Beverley. Any other ideas?

Bill Simmons asked Jalen Rose who he thought would play more games this season: Amar'e or Bynum. Jalen said Bynum. I really like your squad other than that, though. LBJ is such a big anchor for your team, as he will supplement your assists since you don't have an elite ast pg. You're also okay not having any big block PFs with LBJ and Bledsoe giving you blocks from non-big positions.

i would honestly consider adding humphries. olynyk is heavy on the foul-side, opening up the available minutes for humphries. even if he gets dominated by centers, it will be much more production season-wise than amare, in my opinion

Well I don't know how you got Lebron, Wall and Big Al but you got over. I disagree with the poster above that says you don't have an elite assist PG because Wall is one and him and Lebron are walking triple doubles. You should drop Amare for a 3 point shooter.

f--- amar'e! (coming from a knicks fan) hes nothing but a liability so drop him while there are still FAs available. sure, he'll give you a handful of decent games but his knees are definitely gona give out within 15 games, plus no back to backs.

or if you want to make things interesting, offer him for bynum -- glass man vs glass man

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=389288

I was able to drop Amar'e for McLemore, but I still have Bargnani. I'd like to drop Bargnani, but I feel I'd need to replace him with another big. Am I wrong in thinking that?

Current bigs on the wire are Bynum, Hump, P. Patterson, Big Baby, Markieff, Taj Gibson, Brandan Wright, Bismack, Old man Oden

Other notables on the wire include Gallinari, Ariza, Beverley, Collison, MWP, Burks

drop bargnani for Bynum !

and if u can wait on Gallinari, drop McLemore for him.

if u really don't want to risk on bynum, go for patrick patterson.

he will give u rebounds and a 3 every game.

keep an eye on Taj Gibson, if by any chance Boozer or Noah goes down, Taj will beast.

that would be it for me, the others are not that attractive to any fantasy league.

Archived