NBC Sports Edge Forums

Enough or too much for Howard? WHIR

loslakes

Other owner really wants Howard from me. 10 team H2H league, 10 categories. Since he wants Howard so badly, i was going to offer him this.

I give: Howard, Noah & C Zeller

I get: Cousins, Drummond & Thad Young

I need SF badly. If I did this my team would look like this. It's a daily lineup so it's very important to have position depth. Is this fair? Who wins?

PG: DWill

SG: Beal

G: Jennings

SF: Thad Young

PF: Favors

F: Drummond

C: Cousins

C: Jonas V

Ut: Mayo

Ut: Vasquez

Bn: J Nelson, G Wallace & Taj Gibson

Pretty sure that owner wants Howard so he can make the great FT punting combo duo of Howard/Drummond (probably why he has Thad Young too). Besides Drummond will ruin your FT% too. You can get real good value here since Howard is worth ALOT to him and that trio would make him very dominant. What does the rest of his team look like?

Rest of his team is.

Lawson, Batum, Conley, A Davis, D Jordan, Calderon, Hayward, D Green, Felton & Hawes. So he has a lot of bad FT%. I think if I get rid of Howard, I can take the Thad Young, Drummond & Favors FT% hit but not have to totally punt it because they don't go to the line that much. I really just want to get rid of Noah who could be a huge headache all year. But nobody else wants him.

^ Great point. What are the 10 cats? I am assuming that rebounds are double counted in some fashion, which would make Howard by far the best player in the H2H format.

FG%, FT%, FTM, 3's, Pts, Boards, Blks, Stls, Assts & TO's.

Pretty sure that owner wants Howard so he can make the great FT punting combo duo of Howard/Drummond (probably why he has Thad Young too). Besides Drummond will ruin your FT% too. You can get real good value here since Howard is worth ALOT to him and that trio would make him very dominant. What does the rest of his team look like?

I agree. I doubt he'd agree to this deal if his strategy is to punt FT%. I would go after Anthony Davis and Gordon Hayward. That way you still get some blocks back but way better FT%. DO a 2 for 1 trade.

Archived