NBC Sports EDGE Forums

5 empty roster slots. Who to pick up?

Theschmidt

My roster is the first team in the sig, I made a 3-1 trade for Lynch and am dropping three guys I picked up to fill in for bye weeks. Who should I pick up to fill out my bench?

RBs available: Rashad Jennings, Mike James, Chris Ivory, Andre Brown

WRs: Aaron Dobson, Riley Cooper, Mario Manningham, Kendall Wright, Dexter McCluster, Mike Brown, Stash Crabtree?

I'll probably snag a QB just to have one, so which four of these would be best to get?

Was thinking two RBs and two WR.

My roster is the first team in the sig, I made a 3-1 trade for Lynch and am dropping three guys I picked up to fill in for bye weeks. Who should I pick up to fill out my bench?

RBs available: Rashad Jennings, Mike James, Chris Ivory, Andre Brown

WRs: Aaron Dobson, Riley Cooper, Mario Manningham, Kendall Wright, Dexter McCluster, Mike Brown, Stash Crabtree?

I'll probably snag a QB just to have one, so which four of these would be best to get?

Was thinking two RBs and two WR.

No, after seeing all the QB injuries this year, you NEED to have a back up QB. How many Rodgers owners in deep leagues are now stuck with choices like Geno Smith, Joe Flacco and Carson Palmer because they did not have a back up earlier as insurance against an injury. Pick the best available one out there. Hopefully its a Pryor or Foles, and not Geno.

RBs: I would go with Andre Brown and Ivory. James' window may be closing as Martin may be back this week or next.

WRs: Three solid ones. Stevie not that great. I think Wright is better than Stevie right now and should be picked. # 5 is OK to stash Crabtree. You really don't need him to do anything with the guys you have, but if he does its great upside and you are also keeping him away from other teams.

I like the 4 Rbs ths best. Surprised they are all out there.

In order: Ivory, Brown, James, Jennings

Of the Wrs Dobson. Then Cooper.

I assume you are thinking backup QB. I only have them for byes. No need for a second Qb.

Thanks for helping on mine.

Archived