NBC Sports Edge Forums

Brady Trade, WHIR 100% As Always!

visoring

14 team league in sig, 6-3 and trying to upgrade at QB.

With the Martin news today the owner who has Brady and Rivers is possibly interested in gambling on Martin.

This may be a no-brainer as I truly don't think Martin comes back, but he's "sorta offered"

His

Brady

for My

Martin, Floyd

Definitely accept? Cutler, Foles and Keenum are on waivers and I have a claim in on all in that order...so I suppose I could wait on that....?

Leave a link!

I seriously doubt that Martin comes back but, their coach just said he plans on him playing in the MNF game. What that means exactly is anybody's guess. I would roll the dice and make the trade though. Even if Martin returns, I'm thinking he'll be on a severely reduced snap count. Torn Labrum in his shoulder will definitely hinder his progress, that is if he even comes back.

14 team league in sig, 6-3 and trying to upgrade at QB.

With the Martin news today the owner who has Brady and Rivers is possibly interested in gambling on Martin.

This may be a no-brainer as I truly don't think Martin comes back, but he's "sorta offered"

His

Brady

for My

Martin, Floyd

Definitely accept? Cutler, Foles and Keenum are on waivers and I have a claim in on all in that order...so I suppose I could wait on that....?

Leave a link!

with brady having his weapons back and vereen on his way take that and don't look back!!!!!!

Archived