NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Fitz trade help

dwat393

I would be sending Shane Vereen/DeAndre Hopkins to get Larry Fitzgerald.

My team:

RB: Charles, Lynch, Ridley, Andre Brown, Vereen

WR: Thomas, Roddy, Steve Smith, Hopkins, Tate

12-team, standard scoring league. Start 2 RB, 3 WR and a flex

What do you guys think? Is it worth it to try and buy low on Fitz?

Leave a link, WHIR.

What are the chances that I start Vereen, though? To me, it seems like Charles, Lynch and Ridley are pretty much locked into my RB and flex spots, with Brown as a solid fourth RB.

Do you think it would be worth it for the potential upgrade at WR? If Fitz and Roddy come around, my lineup would be pretty formidable for the playoffs.

Also, I forgot to mention, but I need two extra roster spots for this week, as both of my IDPs (Laurinitis, Sean Lee) are on bye. I could drop them, too, but I'm kinda angling for a 2-for-1 to clear at least one spot.

I personally think vereen has more upside then fitz, but you do need wr help, and your loaded at rb. I would definitely try and trade a rb for a wr, but not sure if I would do that trade. Just looked at AZ's schedule, and it is pretty cake. If you need the help to get into playoffs, or fighting for first round bye its not a bad move. But if you make it to your championship game don't expect fitz to help you at all against Sherman from seattle.

This is a low-risk trade for you given that you're never really going to start Vereen. That being said, I'm not high on Fitz---with Palmer slinging the ball, he's not more than a WR3 to me.

So I'd look for a better upgrade at WR, but if that's the best you think you can get, I don't think it hurts you.

Thanks for the help with mine.

Archived