NBC Sports Edge Forums

Start Sit 2

RAZRr1275

1) Should I sit CJ2K vs IND for either of Andre Brown vs GB or Chris Ivory vs BUF in .5 PPR?

2) Which 2 wrs do I sit in standard out of Victor Cruz vs GB, Pierre Garcon @ PHI, Riley Cooper vs WSH, Danny Amendola @ CAR, and Rueben Randle vs GB

3) In standard who do I flex out of Danny Amendola @ CAR, Jordan Cameron @ CIN, Andre Ellington @ JAC, or Aaron Dobson @ CAR

First of all thanks for you help with my question!

1. I'd go for Brown this week. Watched his game last week and he looked good imo

2. I'd sit Amendola & Randle. Garcon and Cooper will meet each other in a shootout + you just can't sit Cruz over Randle or Amendola

3. I'm not too sure about this one. I'm doubting between Amendola and Ellington. Amendola has a tough matchup but Ellington isn't their said RB1 anymore. In the end I would start Ellington just because he's been doing good lately.

1) Should I sit CJ2K vs IND for either of Andre Brown vs GB or Chris Ivory vs BUF in .5 PPR?

2) Which 2 wrs do I sit in standard out of Victor Cruz vs GB, Pierre Garcon @ PHI, Riley Cooper vs WSH, Danny Amendola @ CAR, and Rueben Randle vs GB

3) In standard who do I flex out of Danny Amendola @ CAR, Jordan Cameron @ CIN, Andre Ellington @ JAC, or Aaron Dobson @ CAR

1) I would play Brown.

2) Sit Randle and Amendola.

3) Ellington

Thanks for the help with mine.

- Play Andre.

- Play Garcon, Cruz, Cooper

- Flex Cameron or Amendola. Now that the Pats can play Dobson/Amendola/Gronk/Vereen/Edelman - Something/one is going to be open, and I'd suspect the middle of the field and Gronk/Vereen/Amendola gobbling up targets. I imagine the Pats are going to play fast-paced football and try to embarrass Carolina on Monday Night (see Texans game last year)

1) Should I sit CJ2K vs IND for either of Andre Brown vs GB or Chris Ivory vs BUF in .5 PPR? Yes, start CJ over Ivory.

2) Which 2 wrs do I sit in standard out of Victor Cruz vs GB, Pierre Garcon @ PHI, Riley Cooper vs WSH, Danny Amendola @ CAR, and Rueben Randle vs GB Sit Amendola and Randle

I Like Ellington slightly over Amendola.

Start Andre Brown

Sit Randle and Cruz (Eli has been horrible and Amendola is hot)

Flex Ellington

This

1. Go with Brown, Giants need a run game to win and he's the only guy on the roster worth carrying the rock.

2. Sit Randle and Amendola.

3. Go with Ellington in a juicy matchup.

Archived