NBC Sports Edge Forums

Should I trade peyton for some upgrades?

Silkk1211

I have been pretty lucky so far as I am in 3rd place sitting at 7-3 but I am not quite sure I will be able to make a championship push if I make playoffs. Should I try trading peyton for a real TE and maybe a better RB? The team I am looking to possibly make a deal with if the 1st place team but he has both cameron and julius and his qb is kaep so thinking maybe I should offer him something. Should I just ride manning or should I offer something up? What should i offer?

PPR

My team:

QB- Peyton

RB- Gio

RB- Spiller

WR- Green

WR- TY

TE- Clay

Flex- Keenan Allen

Flex- Ryan Mathews

D- Den

Bench:

Lamar Miller, Rainey, Rueben Randle, Lance Moore

His team:

QB- Kaep

RB- Charles

RB- Bush

WR- Garcon

WR- Amendola

TE- Julius

Flex- Cameron

Flex- Gordon

D- CLE

Bench:

Cutler, Hartline, Baldwin, Pierce

Keep him. You are in a better position to beat him with his current QB. Your RBs are not that bad, and I would not want to go into the FF playoffs with QB Knapsack. PM is the centerpiece of your team, build around that, don't give rid of him.

I'd probably stay put myself. If you want a trade, I think it'll have to be a package deal, like a

Peyton/Spiller for Bush/Cameron/Kaep or something like that.

I like that idea.

I would maybe also look into other teams. Does the team with Julius Thomas or Jordan Cameron have Tom Brady? Maybe go for an elite tight end/Brady/Andre Brown or Le'Veon Bell (a running back in this tier).

I'd probably stay put myself. If you want a trade, I think it'll have to be a package deal, like a

Peyton/Spiller for Bush/Cameron/Kaep or something like that.

I like that idea.

I would maybe also look into other teams. Does the team with Julius Thomas or Jordan Cameron have Tom Brady? Maybe go for an elite tight end/Brady/Andre Brown or Le'Veon Bell (a running back in this tier).

Funny you say that....

I had Peyton as a keeper from last year and since I lost Julio this year I figured I would trade him ... Acquired Brady-Andre-Fitzy and draft picks for Peyton and some scrubs

OP: Safe bet is to ride Peyton obviously, but for me I factored in his ankles, KC, struggles in cold weather, my other positions.... I took a risk and love to gamble. If you wanna upgrade your RB/TE then def discuss some offers. You might come across one that gives you that special feeling.

Archived