NBC Sports Edge Forums

Best Speculative add at RB - WHIR

odoulsforfuel

16 team league, so waivers pretty thin at RB. Here are my choices: Hillis, Cox or Jacobs (NYG); D. Richardson; B. Cunningham (STL); Bryce Brown; Ronnie Hillman; Brandon Bolden; Mike Tolbert; Marcel Reese; Isaiah Pead; Robert Turbin; Christine Michael; or - interesting one here - Michael Hill (TB). Here is the blurb on Hill: "Hill was the 2012 Player of the Year in the Mid-America Intercollegiate Athletic Association, and rushed for 4,969 yards with 35 touchdowns while at Missouri Western State. He'll slide in behind Brian Leonard and Bobby Rainey in Tampa. Doug Martin, Mike James, Jeff Demps and Michael Smith are all on season-ending injured reserve." I have a waiver claim in for Tolbert (even though he is part of a 3 headed monster). But I don't believe Rainey and his slight frame will hold up for TB, and Leonard is more of a third down back. My current preference is Tolbert, but B. Brown or one of the SEA RBs intrigue me also. Not to mention M. Hill. As you will see in my signature, my depth at RB is tedious if Andre Brown stumbles again. WHIR 100%. Thanks!

I don't mean to be a douchebag but this is completely random and there is no way to have a complete answer for you.

I'd go for Brown.

I don't mean to be a douchebag but this is completely random and there is no way to have a complete answer for you.

I'd go for Brown.

What are you talking about? If you can't answer the question, then you really don't know what you're talking about. It's clearly either Bryce, or Christine Michael.

Ya'll have it narrowed down to Brown (I think he is in the lead), Tolbert (in 2nd place) and Michael. My main thing is that I need a guy that can step in and contribute IF Andre Brown gets reinjured. I already have Helu to cover A. Morris. I like Brown's skill set the most. But Tolbert is just plain mean and nasty (not to mention, I live in S. Carolina). That said, I am always near the very bottom of the waiver wire, as I am in first place. So I may not get Tolbert after all.

Archived