NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Was just offered Josh Hamilton for Sandoval + Doolittle, thoughts?

I don't know what to do!! I just acquired Pablo 2 weeks ago and he's been on FIRE since. had this deal come to me right when i acquired him I do it in a heartbeat. But right now I've been enjoying Pence/Panda/Morse a lot as they've all been mashing. What to do??

Also btw my league is OBP and not AVG.

Hamilton is taking weeks to recover and it is getting quite annoying. You also do not know how long it will take for him to get his swing back (Calhoun and Ramos are prime examples.) I would reject. Might come back to bite you though.

yeah i have my reservations. i know there's no such thing as team chemistry in fantasy, but right now as mentioned my pence/panda/morse combo has been carrying my team almost nightly. i've also never owned hamilton and he seems like such an inconsistent headache to own, but the rewards are very high if he's right. panda on the other hand is also very inconsistent, so maybe i shouldn't get too distracted by this torrid streak he's on. doolittle is the real deal, and i might counter with Grilli instead to see how desperate he is (IF i decide i like this...).

Archived