NBC Sports Edge Forums

trade Pedroia for Rendon or Xander WHIR

I would trade him Rendon

Now having said that I still think based on pure name value you could get more. Pedroia will get better, he has the highest line drive % of his career at 24% which is well above league average. The rest of the numbers are basically similar to last year and that's the problem for me. His power has disappeared, last year he had the thumb injury that sapped his power but this year he doesn't have the same excuse(unless the thub injury) So the average and counting stats will rise, but he may only hit 10 hrs on the year based on his Batted ball distance and the amount of fly balls he his hitting.

So I would sell him, but I would probably go to the Kipnis owner first and offer Pedroia + something or see if the Rendon owner would throw something else in. If that fails I would take Rendon straight up.

yah I would try and get a reliever as well. I actually traded my minor from the braves for seager and Garza which I hated but could have had rendon to be honest. but pedroia is branded kind of high so theres a chance you might get a throw in if you can. but yah I own pedroia as well but I wouldn't do it for rendon straight up. I know the numbers don't look good, no emtions involved yes rendon is looking better. I was just thinking im going to try and trade pedroia. going to try dee Gordon/jansen for him

I like Rendon and he could put up better numbers than Pedroia but I'm still betting on Dustin. Don't make the trade. Don't think its crazy but I would keep Pedroia.

(thanks with mine!)

Archived