NBC Sports Edge Forums

Important Trade Offer (giving up Waino). WHIR

I was offered the following trade:

I give: Waino+Rendon

I get: Buehrle+H.Ramirez

My initial thought is to decline. I just don't like giving up Waino, feel I could get more, prob a better pitcher. Any thoughts/ help on this?

maybe I could ask for Kluber instead of Buehrle? Switch out Rendon (who I prefer not to let go if anything) for Segura ? (who I do prefer to let go if anything)

I want to make a deal, I need the Elite Bat.

mysquad:

C: Molina

1B: Freeman

2B: Utley

3B: Donaldson

SS: Segura

2B/SS: Rendon

1B/3B: Morse

OF: Gomez, Jones, Pence, Gardner, Hunter

UT: Frazier

BE: Polanco

DL: Trumbo

SP: Wainwright, Bumgarner, Gray, Minor, Fister, Cobb, Ross, Richards

RP: Kimbrel, Holland

DL: Lee

- H2H Points, 8teams

otherownerssquad:

C: Mauer

1B: Gold

2B: Kipnis

3B: Wright

SS: HanleyR

2B/SS: Hardy

1B/3B: Solarte

OF: Stanton, Craig, Brantely, Blackmon, Jennings

UT: JHam

DL: Belt

SP: Buehrle, Kluber, CjWil, Keuchel, Lohse, Lynn, Kazmir, Hughes, Archer, Hammel

RP: Romo

Total Bases (TB) 1 Walks (BB) 1

Runs Scored ® 1 Runs Batted In (RBI) 1 Stolen Bases (SB) 1 Strikeouts (K) -1

Pitching

Innings Pitched (IP) 3 Earned Runs (ER) -2

Wins (W) 5 Losses (L) -5

Saves (SV) 5 Strikeouts (K) 1

Hits Allowed (H) -1 Walks Issued (BB) -1

*All help appreciated, leave a link.*

Still do not trust Buehrle. He should regress in the second half. Segura declined a lot this year, but H Ramirez is always an injury risk. Wainwright as well to be fair, but if he stays healthy I would not do it.

I don't trust Buehrle either. I do think he will regress. Hanley as an injury risk?- man, I kinda don't even care bcuz my hitting is slacking and for sure could use another elite bat...

Anyone else?

My counter-offer was:

I give: Waino+Segura

I get: Kluber+H.Ramirez

People need to read the news. Waino has a sore elbow. MRI was negative but it's still a sore elbow. If the other team knows about it and is willing to deal anyway, do that trade now. But make sure they are aware of it first.

Help? http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=445185&hl=

Yes, they are aware of Wainos 'minor' injury.

Which trade are you referring to? The trade offered? Or do you like my counter better?

If you're not worried about Hanley, then definitely do the Waino and Segura for Kluber (or Kazmir) and Hanley. Much prefer those pitchers over Buehrle who has to turn back into a pumpkin at some point.

Thanks for helping on mine.

People need to read the news. Waino has a sore elbow. MRI was negative but it's still a sore elbow. If the other team knows about it and is willing to deal anyway, do that trade now. But make sure they are aware of it first.

Help? http://forums.rotowo...opic=445185&hl=

Which trade are you referring to? The trade offered? Or do you like my counter better?

I like whatever has you getting rid of Waino while someone's foolish enough to bite in spite of the sore elbow. But the counter is acceptable.

I like whatever has you getting rid of Waino while someone's foolish enough to bite in spite of the sore elbow. But the counter is acceptable.

completely disagree. Keep Wainwright. Hanley has severely underperformed and I never thought he was a 1st or 2nd round pick to begin with.

If you're not worried about Hanley, then definitely do the Waino and Segura for Kluber (or Kazmir) and Hanley. Much prefer those pitchers over Buehrle who has to turn back into a pumpkin at some point.

Thanks for helping on mine.

Well I am worried a lil, but same can be said (I suppose) about Waino and that elbow...

Do ppl prefer Kazmir over Kluber ROS?

completely disagree. Keep Wainwright. Hanley has severely underperformed and I never thought he was a 1st or 2nd round pick to begin with.

Hmmm, waino is a Beast but I could use a 'very good' (Ill say) hitter tho

- thanks for the replies everyone. Much appreciated. Any furthermore insight is more than welcome.

I think the Waino edge over Buehrle/Kluber is huge, even bigger than the Hanley edge over Rendon. Your middle men are pretty decent right now, it's not like you're dying for a MI. He needs an SP more than you need Hanley. Maybe you can get him to throw in someone else...Belt?

Keep Waino

Aight, so I'm going to keep waino in those particular trades I mentioned.

How would you feel about this counter?

*I give: waino+Segura+Utley

*I get: (Kluber or Kazmir or Keuchel) +Hanley+Kipnis

Archived