NBC Sports Edge Forums

Anthony Davis 2014-2015 Season Outlook

Wants his #1 spot back

he mad about that demotion from #1, made a statement tonight! my opponent wasn't too happy about this line

Where did he fall from #1 from? I might've missed it if it's already been said..

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wants his #1 spot back

he mad about that demotion from #1, made a statement tonight! my opponent wasn't too happy about this line

Where did he fall from #1 from? I might've missed it if it's already been said..

yahoo rankings

he is starting to get superstar calls. He got away with some fouls yesterday, and got a few fouls go his way he didn't deserve...but he is a freakin' superstar. Just unreal talent.

Posted · Hidden by The Harsh, March 5, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by The Harsh, March 5, 2015 - No reason given

Man I don't think I need to play him rest of the week. Almost feel he won the week for me with that MONSTER game last night. AD+Prince Hassan = NO ONE WILL come CLOSE to me at blocks and boards.

he is starting to get superstar calls. He got away with some fouls yesterday, and got a few fouls go his way he didn't deserve...but he is a freakin' superstar. Just unreal talent.

Been watchin AD all season. On defense, there are times he fouls a bit when he attempts to block. It doesn't get called very often on him. I have no problem with that. :)

If Evans misses time, looks like AD going to have to do the full team carry. Hope he doesn't overdo it, but I'm excited for what's to come.

Evans most likely will miss time since it's his left ankle which has given him issues in the past. AD will be going into overdrive for the time being, especially with NO in the playoff chase for the 8th seed.

Archived