NBC Sports Edge Forums

Trade Help

thebestpr21

I'm in trade talks with a fellow owner...the latest trade that i liked was Mike Miller/Atkins for Ilgauskas/TErry.....Is this a fair deal??....should I do this trade....i need a C since I only have Wilcox and Horford...and Wilcox is sucking.....thanks for your input...

I'm in trade talks with a fellow owner...the latest trade that i liked was Mike Miller/Atkins for Ilgauskas/TErry.....Is this a fair deal??....should I do this trade....i need a C since I only have Wilcox and Horford...and Wilcox is sucking.....thanks for your input...

Anyone??

I think the trade looks good for you. Just note though, that although Ilgauskus is doing well this year, Varejao's return will hurt his numbers this year again. You should look at last year's numbers (which are mediocre imo) just in case, to know what to expect from him. And about Terry, he's struggling right now, but I personally don't see him doing this all year (I think he's rather streaky?). His ast/TO ratio seems to be good too, and I'm sure Terry should be rather valuable in the long run.

i think you should do it....terry is one of those guys that isnt spectacular but is very solid in almost every cat when playing well and he doesn't really hurt you in any one category. You definitely need Big Z, and as a Mike Miller owner I've gotten very sick of his high TO's, and it seems like you have the shooters to not worry about his lost 3 pointers.

The Jason Terry side wins out big time, as Atkins is FA level. TAKE IT! now that Pau is back and Gay is playing on such a high level, Mike Miller may have some limited stats when the two take over a game.

you'll get max value for miller by targeting a team that is in desperate need of 3's...hope he has depth at center and make a move....tyson is overshooting but its always good to aim high and then move down a couple spots then aim low and never take a chance.

Archived