NBC Sports Edge Forums

what does CBS cost?

ssmarsh

We switched to CBS last year after TQ self destructed. We got an discounted price because we switched and I was wondering what the full price usually is. I recall it being $150 or so, but just wondered if anyone knew off hand.

We switched to CBS last year after TQ self destructed. We got an discounted price because we switched and I was wondering what the full price usually is. I recall it being $150 or so, but just wondered if anyone knew off hand.

My league always signs up early and if I'm not mistaken, the early bird is $129.95.

We stuck it out with TQ and after a rough start it seemed to work out nice. I'm also curious about CBS.

ssmarsh, did you like CBS better than TQ?

My league always signs up early and if I'm not mistaken, the early bird is $129.95.

TQ is only 99 bucks...I think we get a discount for renewal.

TQ is only 99 bucks...I think we get a discount for renewal.

My league has been using CBS since 2003 so we're used to the format and actually love how it works. It's a 20 team league so the difference between $100 and $130 is $1.50 a guy which is why we never switch.

TQStats was terrible all year... Dont go back

We had it and it was terrible for the first few months. I'm a co-commish and we're definitely going to look at CBS this year.

CBS has it listed as 149.99 per league.

That might be the late price so you might be seeing that listed. It's not available for signups yet for 2008. I've paid $129.95 each year I've done it so I'm not sure if I'm getting some returning league special or not. I'll let you know once signups begin and maybe there's an option to refer someone so I'll get you in that way. We shall see.

That might be the late price so you might be seeing that listed. It's not available for signups yet for 2008. I've paid $129.95 each year I've done it so I'm not sure if I'm getting some returning league special or not. I'll let you know once signups begin and maybe there's an option to refer someone so I'll get you in that way. We shall see.

Fair enough. We have our "winter meetings" next month and I'm throwing this out on the table. Everyone was upset about TQ last year so 30 dollars more might not be a big issue.

ssmarsh, did you like CBS better than TQ?

Before TQ totally destroyed their site, they used to be pretty much perfect so when we switched to CBS last season we had high expectations. It worked out really well and, despite a few things we'd like to change (mainly the stat reports you can download), we really liked CBS.

If somewhere down the line TQ gets its act totally back together and makes their service as good as it used to be, we might consider switching back. For now though, we're sticking with CBS. Here's another thread on them:

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?show...=CBS+sportsline

Archived