NBC Sports Edge Forums

who's ready to draft right now?

ssmarsh

My draft isn't until April 5th, but I'm fairly confident that I could draft right now and do quite well. Anyone else feeling ready to go, only to have to wait a few more months?

I'm glad I'm not the only roto-fanatic around. My wife thinks it's unhealthy....until I hand my winnings over and she buys new furniture with it. B)

I could have gone 2 weeks ago. Im pumped and ready!

Aren't you already drafting? Or do you just consider the FHKL a fake draft? Hahahaha.... B)

I just completed a draft(THE DRAFT) and just started a Minor League draft. I am in full baseball mode right now!

Aren't you already drafting? Or do you just consider the FHKL a fake draft? Hahahaha.... B)

I just completed a draft(THE DRAFT) and just started a Minor League draft. I am in full baseball mode right now!

Yes, I am already drafting. Thats y i said I'm ready and pumped

When I say 2 weeks ago is I'm prooving my point that i am ready

My draft isn't until April 5th, but I'm fairly confident that I could draft right now and do quite well. Anyone else feeling ready to go, only to have to wait a few more months?

I have one that starts tomorrow, but it's not live. There's probably no way I'm ready for a live draft....my Baseball Forecaster hasn't even arrived yet!

I'm certainly not ready for next year, and I've been doing an amazing amount of research (though it's on stuff like RZR, VORP, DIPS, etc.). As I move forward through this next week or so, I'll feel a lot more comfortable about where things stand, but I do think if anyone is really confident on drafting right now, they're not really considering how much things change between now and opening day. I also participate in 30 player 12 team leagues so we go very deep and it takes much longer to prepare.

but I do think if anyone is really confident on drafting right now, they're not really considering how much things change between now and opening day.

I totally agree. My league doesn't draft until after the season starts for just that reason. All I meant was that there's not much more preparation for me to do at this point, especially being AL only.

Archived