NBC Sports Edge Forums

Trade Help

I really need a C, but I'm concern about Gasol, he isn't playing like he is suppose to....on the other hand, Pierce has been great for me....tell me what do you think....thanks....

Its a good deal for both sides. Gasol is coming around and will likely outperform Pierce the rest of the way. If you need a C, good deal - both winners

I would do it, llike everyone else is saying Pierce is going to get a ton of rest come playoffs time for your league.... I had Dirk last yaer and after they locked up playoffs and all that they sat there starters a ton and it basically screwed my team last year... I would do it plus Gasol is starting to come around anyways

If you really need a center this seems like a good deal.

Yes man....I do really need a C....in a 2 C league i have Wilcox and Horford...Wilcox which is not even a C and doesn't play like one, and injured a finger tonight....I'm concerned about Gasol's production....but yes, he is starting to come around...

As a Gasol owner, I am hesitant to tell anyone else to enter into the world of torment and despair that comes with owning a first round talent that is performing like a 5th round talent. I already have Boozer, so I need some blocks from my bigs. Gasol is performing better, even when Darko is on the floor, but if you need blocks he isn't your guy.

The way Gasol has been playing lately, it will be a great trade for you to get him for Pierce. With all the blowout celtics have been doing, Pierce, Allen and Garnett have been on the bench lately in the 4th quarter. Do the trade, specially you needing a center.

Also, with this move I'll have 2 Memphis starters in my team....Gasol, Miller and Gay....should that be a concern??...waht do you think??

I'd rather have Gasol. He's coming on as of late. Additionally, he gets traded to a team that doesn't get blown out every other night, he should see more meaningful minutes on the floor.

I would not want to own any Boston Celtic during the fantasy playoffs.

Need more help....this has to happen tonight...Should I be concerned of having 3 players from the same team??...in this case Gasol, Miller and Gay....thanks for your input....

It only hurts during 2 week games, but the Grizzlies have a nice playoff schedule. So, I do not think it will hurt you come playoff time.

Head to Head? If so, I might try to sell any Celtics including Pierce. I could see them resting the big 3 when it counts the most. Then again, the Grizz might be tanking then.

I say this is about even, and I'd probably be ok with it if I needed a C.

I don't see Gasol living up to his 1st/2nd round potential this year, but neither will Pierce. I might try to get a little more out of the other owner. Maybe see if you can trade Miller for a slight upgrade. that will alleviate the Memphis log jam you have.

However, if you can't, I would be inclined to go for it. It's a close deal and it fills a need.

I would probaly do it too, I personally do not like Gasol and don't trust him, but if you need a center than gor for it.

BTW, is there any way you can try to get a cheaper center who still puts up #'s, like someone maybe trying to sell high on a Brad Miller?

Archived