NBC Sports Edge Forums

Who to drop? WHIR...

Jayson989

So.. all this talk of Josh Gordon made me remember i forgot all about this guy.. LOL..

Don't know how I coulda done that but I did.. and he's available on waivers.. and I know there are prolly a few people sittin around waiting til week 10 or 11 to grab him while no ones looking..so I'm thinking around week 9 grabbing him..
here's the question.. Is he worth picking up (see squad below)??

Who do I drop to pick him up??

Justin Forsett or Bishop Sankey..

I don't wanna drop Mathews because I think he will be valuable once he comes back.. ..

so.. who gets the knife??

I just dropped Forsett.. LOL.. I know a couple of the guys in the league are vets and could see them snaggin Gordon before me.. not this time.. I know one of them will be contacting me about him about week 10 looking for a nice trade.. i promise.. :)

I just dropped Forsett.. LOL.. I know a couple of the guys in the league are vets and could see them snaggin Gordon before me.. not this time.. I know one of them will be contacting me about him about week 10 looking for a nice trade.. i promise.. :)

Hear you there about Gordon. His former owner dropped him back during week 1. I snagged him off waivers, and i know i'm gonna get those trade offers come week 12 and beyond. When other teams need a WR due to injuries! Not gonna happen. I'm keeping Josh ROS

Archived