NBC Sports Edge Forums

JeterPimpedUrGF

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe there's no thread on this, and I could care less about post counts, but...

Congrats to c2 on #10,000! I really do enjoy reading your posts in the baseball forums, you give some great advice over there. Keep it up dude! B)

I can't believe there's no thread on this, and I could care less about post counts, but...

Congrats to c2 on #10,000! I really do enjoy reading your posts in the baseball forums, you give some great advice over there. Keep it up dude! B)

Seconded u tha C man!!!! :)

congrats C, another milestone knocked down

holy crap - i didnt even know i reached 10K - thx bro....

Congrats C2...keep up the good work...

thank you sir. nice the way my boy jeter congrats the speeelllning beeie chump gtg (j/k) every 500 posts but not for his long time pal. no prob jeter!!!

thank you sir. nice the way my boy jeter congrats the speeelllning beeie chump gtg (j/k) every 500 posts but not for his long time pal. no prob jeter!!!

LMFAO.........................I was just getting ready to make u ur very own thread when I saw this one and saw u were the last to respond so I figured Id read it first...........lol.

I sowwy.

Me still wuv u! Hopefully u still wuv me.

Better than mine, better than Mustache Lips........introducing the best darn 10,000er EVER!

C to the 3rd Power!

You best be recognizin'! B)

CONGRATS FROM UR BESTEST PAL EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U just said u weren't gonna make this thread in the other 10,00 thread...anyway this will prolly get merged. Also I expect a bigger thread when i get 10,000!

Congrats again c2!

Archived