NBC Sports Edge Forums

Can I afford to stash Josh Gordon? WHIR

eCLiPS3

Team is currently at 2-2. Players not in my sig that I can drop are: J Reed, A Williams and Vick. I picked Reed up hoping he'd return to good form so I could trade him. Stashing Vick for a couple weeks in case Geno is benched. My QBs go on bye weeks 9 and 10. A Williams is just a high upside stash.

That is rough... I'm leaning toward Vick as his potential benefit is the most in question. There may be at least a starting QB kicking around those weeks to help you out (maybe long shots like Carr?), and you my regret losing out on a free WR 1 come fantasy playoffs.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=472555

Nm, thanks for response.

I'd say reed. You have a TE that can produce and theres no need to hope a TE could return to form and play flex with garcon and jackson around. He could be PPR handy but thats about it. Ingram, quick, hill - all viable flex options with the right matchups (and when ingram comes back he should pick up right where he left off)

Just got him off waivers. Dropped Vick. Feeling pretty good about it, since most my players will be done with byes after week 6. I'll figure something out in weeks 9 and 10 when my QBs go on their respective bye weeks. Six teams make the playoffs in my league, so I think I have a good shot at it with my roster. Any opinions are more than welcome.

Archived