NBC Sports Edge Forums

Brady/Benjamin for Cutler/Patterson? WHIR

batman1427

Team #1 - Std. scoring; 6 pt. TD pass

I made a low offer: Brady/Wright or Gerhart and he countered with:

Brady/Benjamin for Cutler/Patterson

What do you think good for me or just stick with Romo?

Appreciate any help!!!

I would not give up Benjamin for Patterson even if it means you get Cutler. Is there no one better than Romo or Brady on waivers? Romo won't be that much worse than Cutler besides the games he throw 3 INTs. Cutler has been known to do that too, though.

Get rid of Brady and pick up any other QB on waivers. and keep Benjamin on your team.

If there's no better QBs available than Romo, oh well, at least Romo is a step up from Brady.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=472745

Cutler>romo but you'd never play Patterson with ur wr core so ur trading Benjamin for cutler. U have the wr depth to do it but do u want to give away Benjamin? I like cutler way better than romo so if ur good with wr after Benjamin is gone I say pull the trigger and don't look back.

Thanks for mine

I would not give up Benjamin for Patterson even if it means you get Cutler. Is there no one better than Romo or Brady on waivers? Romo won't be that much worse than Cutler besides the games he throw 3 INTs. Cutler has been known to do that too, though.

Get rid of Brady and pick up any other QB on waivers. and keep Benjamin on your team.

If there's no better QBs available than Romo, oh well, at least Romo is a step up from Brady.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=472745

Thanks for your post QBs on the WW: Smith, Cousins, Glennon, Locker, Davis, Fitz, Stanton/Palmer ...

Benjamin looks pretty legit, I don't think Cutler will be top 5 but closer to the 8-12 range. Put the ww qbs up and let's see who's available

Thanks for your post. WW QBs listed in response above: Smith, Cousins, Glennon, Locker, Davis, Fitz, Stanton/Palmer ...

Archived