NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Pick #11 at 8-cat WHIR100%

x_Nemesis_x

I am participating in a h2h 16-players league and my first round pick is #11 .

Considering that I will probably lose the top-10 guys who would u take If u were me??

Lowry

Griffin

Aldridge

Ibaka

Nowitzki

Irving

Al Jefferson

I am not thinking picking Durant(I didn't expect that I will say that someday :P ).

In addition the tier is PTS.

I am leaning to Lowry who had the best value in 8-cat from those guys.

What do u say?

WHIR

Especially with Durant out, I think I would have to lean Ibaka. I LOVE Lamarcus Aldridge though, so my personal bias would probably take him. Ibaka is going to be a beast this year though, and he will get you 2-3 bpg which is obviously a much coveted stat depending on your draft strategy.

It would help if you listed your top 10 guys just to make sure we know who are your no-brainer picks if they fell to you, like DMC. I am assuming you have the top 5 as Curry, LBJ, AD, Harden, CP3 and 6-10 as DMC, Wall, Westbrook, Melo, Durant.

I would rather build off of Griffin than Ibaka. I would rank your realistic possibilities at #11 as:

Durant>DMC>Griffin>Ibaka

It would help if you listed your top 10 guys just to make sure we know who are your no-brainer picks if they fell to you, like DMC. I am assuming you have the top 5 as Curry, LBJ, AD, Harden, CP3 and 6-10 as DMC, Wall, Westbrook, Melo, Durant.

I would rather build off of Griffin than Ibaka. I would rank your realistic possibilities at #11 as:

Durant>DMC>Griffin>Ibaka

The top-10 picks for me are

Davis

James

Curry

Harden

Paul

Anthony

Westbrook

Love

Wall

DMC

Take into consideration tha my next picks are

#21 and #43

So I am leaning towards punting ast unless I draft Lillard at my 2nd Round.

I don't think it is a good strategy to punt assists until you see where you are at in the first few rounds taking BPA. There are a handful of elite PG's that you are going to miss, but there are still plenty of assists to be had in the early/mid rounds.

I would guess your draft plays out with Durant going 9, DMC 10, and you getting Love at 11.

Archived