NBC Sports Edge Forums

Gates or Bennett ROY?

I like Gates more for weeks 11-16 BUT he is on bye this week.. Was thinking of trading Bennett for Gates, but do people here feel Gates is better enough to make up for not having a good TE for this week? I'm projected to have a decent cushion this week, but we all know projections can be garbage.

Gates is slowing down. This happened last year as well. Give me the Unicorn as long as he's healthy. But it's all speculation. Bennett has been playing injured (not hurt, injured) most of his career. He's been a strong blocker so they haven't put him on the injury list, and just didn't have him running routes. I think both won't play as top 5 options the rest of the season.

Gates is slowing down. This happened last year as well. Give me the Unicorn as long as he's healthy. But it's all speculation. Bennett has been playing injured (not hurt, injured) most of his career. He's been a strong blocker so they haven't put him on the injury list, and just didn't have him running routes. I think both won't play as top 5 options the rest of the season.

Hmm. Wish I had a shot at any of the top 3 guys, but it does appear that Gates is the only possible upgrade I can make before the deadline.

Archived