NBC Sports Edge Forums

Does this sound like a fair trade?

Jon21

Ok my QB situation sucks and I feel like I should do something drastic to fix it for play offs time.

I'm thinking of packaging Jordy Nelson or Dez Bryant with Cam Newton for either Andrew Luck or Peyton Manning.

My thinking is I can get a top QB and just move Denard Robinson to fill that WR2 spot.

So should I make an offer like this and which WR do I give up on?

Of course will help if you leave a link

Both of the team that have those QBs are weak in every position cept QB. And both are them in the lower end of the league standings figure they might get desperate.

Jordy >>>> any QB. I thought you were the desperate one.

Both of the team that have those QBs are weak in every position cept QB. And both are them in the lower end of the league standings figure they might get desperate.

In a 6 pt per td no PPR league Luck and Manning are worth more then Nelson.

In a 6 pt per td no PPR league Luck and Manning are worth more then Nelson.

Every QB gets 6 points for a TD, it's not really relevent. A top 5 WR is worth more than any QB in almost any format outside of 2 QB leagues.

Hahah the issue Is come play off time don't want to worry about the QB spot

hopefully my playoff roster is

QB: Someone better than Butt Fumble or Cam

RB:Forte

RB; AP

WR: Dez or Nelson

WR:Denard Robinson

TE:Olsen

Flex:Forsett

K;Whatever

DEF:Whatever

Butt Fumble shouldn't be any worse than Foles was in the eagles offense. I would probably take the deal if you can get a WR back or there is something decent on the wire. What WRs are on the wire?

In a 6 pt per TD league QBs in general get a boost. So it's about halfway between . Then QBs who throw for a lot of TDs get . I'm in a 6 pt per pass TD PPR league where Luck is basically at least 100 pts. better than every WR not named Antonio brown. . The difference between #1 Luck and #19 Cam right now in a 6 pt PTD league is 139 pt for the season, the Difference between #6Nelson and the #24 is 53 pts. Now obviously you league isn't ppr so that's even less of a bonus for WRs, but you see that the QB difference is far greater on per game basis. The point is to score the most points it doesn't matter how you get it. If you can get a decent WR back do it. Btw I would prefer to deal Dez, I just used Nelson as an example because he has been better so far.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=488300

Butt Fumble shouldn't be any worse than Foles was in the eagles offense. I would probably take the deal if you can get a WR back or there is something decent on the wire. What WRs are on the wire?

In a 6 pt per TD league QBs in general get a boost. So it's about halfway between . Then QBs who throw for a lot of TDs get . I'm in a 6 pt per pass TD PPR league where Luck is basically at least 100 pts. better than every WR not named Antonio brown. . The difference between #1 Luck and #19 Cam right now in a 6 pt PTD league is 139 pt for the season, the Difference between #6Nelson and the #24 is 53 pts. Now obviously you league isn't ppr so that's even less of a bonus for WRs, but you see that the QB difference is far greater on per game basis. The point is to score the most points it doesn't matter how you get it. If you can get a decent WR back do it. Btw I would prefer to deal Dez, I just used Nelson as an example because he has been better so far.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=488300

Comparing points between QBs and WRs is apples to oranges.

Archived