NBC Sports Edge Forums

Trade Help !!

thebestpr21

I wouldn't. Pierce is good for 20-6-5. That's a good line. You can throw about 2-3 3 pointers now that KG is cloggin the middle. Not sure what Billips would give you other than maybe a bit other than 2-3 more assists. If you need it that bad, roll the dice.

I wouldn't. Pierce is good for 20-6-5. That's a good line. You can throw about 2-3 3 pointers now that KG is cloggin the middle. Not sure what Billips would give you other than maybe a bit other than 2-3 more assists. If you need it that bad, roll the dice.

Thats why I'm hesitating....i need assist, but Pierce produce 5 per game compared with 7 per game from Chaucey....there's not much difference....right now I dont now what to do...

Yeah but thats 2 more AST per game. I don't know if you're playing Roto but those add up very quickly. After a week its at least +10. Considering you get better percentages and no obvious disadvantages I would take it.

Yeah but thats 2 more AST per game. I don't know if you're playing Roto but those add up very quickly. After a week its at least +10. Considering you get better percentages and no obvious disadvantages I would take it.

H2H 12-Team League

Archived