NBC Sports Edge Forums

Pierce for Joe Johnson and Tayshaun Prince

thebestpr21

yeah keep Pierce - Prince is useless

I like JJ but he's not worth Pierce

I'd consider it based on the schedule alone. The Hawks have one of the best fantasy schedules the remainder of the way. I also would have concerns that Pierce's playing time would be very limited during the fantasy playoffs. Boston should have their seeding locked up and could rest their starters. I think it would be in your best interest to move Pierce.

I'd consider it based on the schedule alone. The Hawks have one of the best fantasy schedules the remainder of the way. I also would have concerns that Pierce's playing time would be very limited during the fantasy playoffs. Boston should have their seeding locked up and could rest their starters. I think it would be in your best interest to move Pierce.

I agree. I would consider that deal but I would try to move Pierce for a PF/C

Then I would probably sit tight, unless you have specific needs that JJ meets

I was trying to improve mis assists...but JJ' s and Pierce are pretty much the same(JJ by .5)....but also I was looking to improve my bench...i'll be dropping Hughes or Jeff Green.....probably Hughes....Prince has been better lately....but i'm not sure about the trade....i tried JJ/Haslem, which IMO is the perfect trade, but he wouldn't do it....

I was trying to improve mis assists...but JJ' s and Pierce are pretty much the same(JJ by .5)....but also I was looking to improve my bench...i'll be dropping Hughes or Jeff Green.....probably Hughes....Prince has been better lately....but i'm not sure about the trade....i tried JJ/Haslem, which IMO is the perfect trade, but he wouldn't do it....

Well, your assists would approve based on the schedule alone. I believe you will gain extra games from JJ over Pierce based on the schedule, thus increasing your overall assists cat. Though, in the grand scheme of things, I doubt it's an earth shattering increase.

Well, your assists would approve based on the schedule alone. I believe you will gain extra games from JJ over Pierce based on the schedule, thus increasing your overall assists cat. Though, in the grand scheme of things, I doubt it's an earth shattering increase.

Yes, is not much of an increase....thats why i'm hesitating....Prince give 3 more assists, so that adds up...LOL....

I like the JJ and Haslem for Pierce trade - to swing it your way why don't u just add a hot player like Outlaw or Kleiza into the mix

I was thinking about that...but not trading Outlaw in that package...i expect very good things from him....what about Pierce/Louis Williams?....Is it good enough??

Archived