NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Drop Len or Ed Davis for Wright?

The_Commish

Hoping Brandan Wright makes it to 6:00pm on the wire, just need to decide who to drop for him. If not I may take a week-long flier on Mirotic while Gibson's banged up.

Davis and Len both seem to be in the same boat, with people expecting the minutes to tick upward, and putting up similar productivity in the 20:00-ish minutes they're getting.

Obviously a toss-up between two fringe guys, but in a vaccuum (as in ignore what my team might need, this more about stashing) who does everyone like?

I'm on the boat for Len breaking out, but it'll be a while. You MUST grab Wright for his consistency and great FG% (the points, boards and blks don't hurt either, and anytime Dirk is out is just a bonus). If that means dumping "B-Wright-Lite" (Len), then go ahead.

I think Boss' (Davis) numbers are quite safe now, and they'll only go upward with an injury to the Lakers' frontcourt (Hill can't play more than 30 minutes without getting exhausted/hurt, and Booz has no D). He should be kept.

Gotta go with Wright for now. Doubt he keeps his 78% FG% but it sure is nice when he double/doubles along with it. According to Hornacek, Len is going to split time with Miles (about 20 minutes) so a break out is likely to not happen until down the road.

Keep wright, get rid of len, but keep an eye on him. If Ed davis doesn't get an uptick in minutes in the next couple weeks, I could handle dropping him for someone with a bigger role. With that said, I do think Ed Davis will get more minutes soon and Alex Len will probably take a little longer to get his minutes up.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=493772

Archived