NBC Sports Edge Forums

Miggy Cabrera

thebestpr21

I've been watching the Venezuelan league finals for the last two nights and DAMN is Miggy in shape....he is a lot skinnier than last year and stronger also....i think this is going to be a MONSTER season for him...its true he'll be in the AL for the first time in his career, but the kid is special....

I've been watching the Venezuelan league finals for the last two nights and DAMN is Miggy in shape....he is a lot skinnier than last year and stronger also....i think this is going to be a MONSTER season for him...its true he'll be in the AL for the first time in his career, but the kid is special....

Thats scary...he really cant get much better hitting over .320 every year with 30 jacks and 120rbi...maybe he'll swipe a few bases if he really is in good shape

Have any links concerning his confirmed new condition? Sounds good though.

Have any links concerning his confirmed new condition? Sounds good though.

The Detroit papers www.freep.com and www.detnews.com had talk of his condition. It sounds legit. Ozzie Guillen also made comments about his training regimen this off season that were probably even here on rotoworld. You can do the searching from there if you need further confirmation.

As a long-time Detroiter, I am excited about his arrival. Miggy's acquisition usurps any of the other star deals Detroit has made including the signings and trades for Pudge, Shef, Mags, etc. This is a monster pick-up!

I'm telling you guys.....I knew he was losing weight....if i'm not mistaken, here in rotoworld news they said a month or something ago that he had 20-30 pounds less...i knew that alredy, but when i saw him i was impressed....really impressed...he is in shape and stronger....theres an ESPND channel....right now they're repeating last night's game...maybe some of you have access to that channel...

Archived