NBC Sports Edge Forums

2015 Bounceback Candidates

mrfrood

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jimmy Graham. Great player but small numbers for a 1st rounder.

McCoy. Don't think a guy with his talent could do worse than that.

Jay Cutler. He can throw way better than he's doing this season.

Ahmad Bradshaw. Because he's cool and he won't be picked up early since he can't play 16 games in a season.

Jimmy Graham. Great player but small numbers for a 1st rounder.

McCoy. Don't think a guy with his talent could do worse than that.

Jay Cutler. He can throw way better than he's doing this season.

Ahmad Bradshaw. Because he's cool and he won't be picked up early since he can't play 16 games in a season.

This has been Cutler's best fantasy season. Nothing really to bounce back to.

Montee Ball - I would buy low on him.

I also like Cordarrelle Patterson as a late round flier next year.

Ball won't be anywhere near my deep sleeper list. Dude was terrible while Hillman and Anderson returned RB1 numbers.

Ball is just a mediocre 2nd or 3rd RB, if you can't produce with Peyton Manning, that is pretty telling.

Cruz could be a late-ish round flier coming off a severe knee injury. I will buy. Rashad Jennings is always hurt and Andre Williams is, well, not good. They need to pass to put up points and be competitive.

If Cruz ends up being healthy, he and ODB would make for a terrifying 1-2 short-but-fast WR duo.

Keenan Allen... Gates will be another year older, his TDs should start getting picked up by Allen until Rivers starts trusting Ladarius Green more. The targets are there and he has proven he can produce in the past.

Ellington... Was battling injuries all year, and with a better QB situation, he has shown he can produce.

Kaepernick... New coach will employ a more Kaep-friendly offense in SF. They will probably turn the running game over to Hyde which will help.

Cam Newton... Battled injuries all year limiting his running. Another year with Benjamin will help.

Matt Ryan... Healthier offensive line, healthier WRs, hopefully TE upgrade. Has been a solid QB1 beginning and end of the year when he was getting protected.

Josh Gordon... Although I don't think he will be a top 5-10 WR. Probably in the 10-15 range.

Alf Morris... Because it can't get any worse in DC than this year... Can it?

Josh Gordon not in the top 10 next year?

Insert "you cwazy" meme

That's what everyone said in his thread all year... How'd that work out? People only point to the fact that he performed with crappy QBs last year and are underestimating the effect of a new coaching staff. Pettine & Co. have implemented a much more conservative gameplan, and want to ground, pound, and play defense. Oh, and Johhny "Money" Manziel will probably be his QB. I wouldn't draft Gordon until late 3rd round at the earliest, which means I likely won't have him on any of my rosters.

Shady - I believe that he gets back to his RB1 self next season.

Brandon Marshall - Just had a bad year, he'll return to a 160/1200/10 line next year.

Josh Gordon - When he's back in optimal football shape and develops a rapport with Manziel/Hoyer next season, he'll be a top 10 WR.

I see Brandon Marshall mentioned a lot here... I don't see it. I think Jeffery is the guy now, and unless they bring in a coaching staff that can resurrect Cutler, I don't know if he can support two top WRs plus Forte. I could be wrong, but I think Marshall is a low-end WR2 next year... Like in the top 20-25 range.

Archived