NBC Sports Edge Forums

2015 Bounceback Candidates

mrfrood

Adrian Peterson - will be a year rested with a reason to wanna have a big season . I think Norv Turner will be able to run that offense a lot better with AP back

Jimmy Graham- while Grahams season has been quite alarming he still is a beast and has proved it year after year . Everyone for the saints was inconsistent this year so not just on him . His little injuries he makes excuses for and his brick hands and no shows in big games sometimes are what scares me. But if he takes this offseason seriously and gets back into jimmy shape then I think you could get some sick value in the 2nd round if he gets back to the 90 1200 10+TDs . Don't think he's a first rounder next year

Megatron- I think Calvin has 1 more big season in him. I think he hears the whispers of injuries and him losing a step and his reign as #1 reciever will motivate him to come back strong next year . They have a playoff team now with that defense and winning also makes everything better so I believe another year in that Joe Lombardi offense will make Mega and Stafford both bounce back candidates. IF stafford has Calvin all year next year I think either one of them will be great . Stafford struggled a lot because of no Calvin half the season. I mean Calvin still put up 38+ in 3 games this year in my PPR league so if he stays healthy it could be another monster season

Also : Shady - has bounced back before as he had similar Type year in 2012 but that was mainly cuz of an injury so we will see.

J.Gordon- not really bounce back I guess cuz he was suspended all year but as long as he stays clean in offseason and goes through camp and preseason and gets that chemistry down I think you will see why he led the league in yards in 2013. If Manziel gets going those bombs will be dropping .....another one like him would be like Ellington. Serviceable most all year but getting that foot taken care of I think will make him have more explosive big plays like we saw in rookie year along with being a 3 down workhorse to go with it . Maybe he is more suited for a duo but I still think he can be top 10 all day .

Doug Martin , Ryan Mathews in new situation maybe , victor Cruz (ODB is gonna take all that pressure off Cruz to be a number #2 like he should always have been ) , Crabtree Vernon Davis < I know it's a reach, Cordarelle I hope ... Dennis pitta , jordan glass man reed , RG3, CAM

First post ... Just joined the forum...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adrian Peterson - will be a year rested with a reason to wanna have a big season . I think Norv Turner will be able to run that offense a lot better with AP back

Jimmy Graham- while Grahams season has been quite alarming he still is a beast and has proved it year after year . Everyone for the saints was inconsistent this year so not just on him . His little injuries he makes excuses for and his brick hands and no shows in big games sometimes are what scares me. But if he takes this offseason seriously and gets back into jimmy shape then I think you could get some sick value in the 2nd round if he gets back to the 90 1200 10+TDs . Don't think he's a first rounder next year

Megatron- I think Calvin has 1 more big season in him. I think he hears the whispers of injuries and him losing a step and his reign as #1 reciever will motivate him to come back strong next year . They have a playoff team now with that defense and winning also makes everything better so I believe another year in that Joe Lombardi offense will make Mega and Stafford both bounce back candidates. IF stafford has Calvin all year next year I think either one of them will be great . Stafford struggled a lot because of no Calvin half the season. I mean Calvin still put up 38+ in 3 games this year in my PPR league so if he stays healthy it could be another monster season

Also : Shady - has bounced back before as he had similar Type year in 2012 but that was mainly cuz of an injury so we will see.

J.Gordon- not really bounce back I guess cuz he was suspended all year but as long as he stays clean in offseason and goes through camp and preseason and gets that chemistry down I think you will see why he led the league in yards in 2013. If Manziel gets going those bombs will be dropping .....another one like him would be like Ellington. Serviceable most all year but getting that foot taken care of I think will make him have more explosive big plays like we saw in rookie year along with being a 3 down workhorse to go with it . Maybe he is more suited for a duo but I still think he can be top 10 all day .

Doug Martin , Ryan Mathews in new situation maybe , victor Cruz (ODB is gonna take all that pressure off Cruz to be a number #2 like he should always have been ) , Crabtree Vernon Davis < I know it's a reach, Cordarelle I hope ... Dennis pitta , jordan glass man reed , RG3, CAM

First post ... Just joined the forum...

Welcome!

Nice post...I'm not sure that Minnesota will take the cap hit that comes with bringing AP back, though.

Thanks man, yeah you know your right I should have said IF they bring AP back. But I do think he will bounce back wherever he goes ... And the way Manziel looked a lot of gordon being successful is having a good QB so hopefully Manziel will improve. you saw what he did last week and that was rough . Don't think it will be much easier at Carolina this week either. I think hes pretty much put a target on his back and will probably get every defenses best game just from wanting to tear his head off

Archived