NBC Sports Edge Forums

Best article ever !!!

Wizard of Boz

Even if you arent a Pats fan or a Brady fan. You cant tell me Brady doesnt make you laugh in this article and video.

http://www.nbcsports.com/portal/site/nbcsp...00075c1d240RCRD

Brady beat my brains out all year in fantasy football--most of the time NE did not need to have him throwing TDS in the 4th quarter with a big lead.He will never make me laugh no matter what he says.He is a great QB and I respect his ability however.
Even if you arent a Pats fan or a Brady fan. You cant tell me Brady doesnt make you laugh in this article and video.

http://www.nbcsports.com/portal/site/nbcsp...00075c1d240RCRD

Brady didn't make me laugh in this article and video...

seriously, it's not like he cracked a joke. I was expecting to fall out of my chair laughing...very disappointing

Wow !!! Easy fellas, obviously I was exaggerating about best article ever. I didnt expect anyone to be falling out of any chairs, just thought it was funny. Geeeeshh !! Some people should invest in midol or borrow some from a lady friend.

Wow !!! Easy fellas, obviously I was exaggerating about best article ever. I didnt expect anyone to be falling out of any chairs, just thought it was funny. Geeeeshh !! Some people should invest in midol or borrow some from a lady friend.

...Says the guy with over 2,500 posts...

this article was sub-par...

I was really excited to read it based on the title of the thread but it was identical to about 7,000 articles about the superbowl.

Thanks Swish, thats why I made the headline of the post that. So people would read it, lol

I knew someone knew my method of madness.

I think he's saying that based upon your experience, you should have known how posters would interpret your post title.

I understand roto, most of the guys know me and how I am here.... and some of the newer guys dont. I guess they know now Im the joker in the bunch, lol

Hidden
Explain your post please. Are you saying because I have over 2500 posts....what ?

Actually, I was responding to your suggestion that I would be well served to seek more female companionship. First of all, the fact that you have posted 2,500 times over the past eight months is somewhat alarming, (That's more than 11 posts PER DAY!). Your 2,500+ posts, along with your asinine claim that this moronic article was, "the best ever," would seem to indicate that you are, infact, the one who's lacking sufficient attention from the ladies...In the future, when posting on this board, I hope that you will use more focus on then content as opposed to sheer volume of your posts...

Hidden
Actually, I was responding to your suggestion that I would be well served to seek more female companionship. First of all, the fact that you have posted 2,500 times over the past eight months is somewhat alarming, (That's more than 11 posts PER DAY!). Your 2,500+ posts, along with your asinine claim that this moronic article was, "the best ever," would seem to indicate that you are, infact, the one who's lacking sufficient attention from the ladies...In the future, when posting on this board, I hope that you will use more focus on then content as opposed to sheer volume of your posts...

He was joking about it being the best ever.... and he stated that early this morning in between his comment to you and your response... as I'm sure you've read by now. And he really doesn't have his post count on his mind, since he didn't address that part....

simply a joke, that's all

Hidden

Valium dude, try 'em...

Valium-Pillpopper5D.jpg

Archived