NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Seen any good Harden(trade)s lately?

The_Commish

Don't get me wrong, I love The Beard and I'm not jumping the gun on a panic trade or anything, but I'm wondering what folks are seeing as far as lopsided Harden trades (2-for-1s, 3-for-2s, etc.). Obviously need to get top dollar back, so simply curious to see what kinda value others are getting back, in case god forbid Kawhi misses any significant time with this hand injury junk (and Lopez is down for two months, huge balls). Don't have the horses to tread water for too long, or keep another injured fella rostered.

If you've seen a solid-value Harden trade go down, do tell. Thanks.

Agreed you have to get TOP dollar for Harden. Contributes in every category. Only trade him if you really have to.

In my 12teamer 9-cat H2H league, a trade went down involving -

Team A gets: Curry + Kanter + Olynyk

Team B gets: Harden + Rubio

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=499922#entry5219569

A trade processed in my league: Harden + Conley for KD and Teague. Sounds about fair to me...

as a Harden owner myself in another league, I personally wouldn't trade him for anyone outside AD and possibly Curry, but that's it.

kd teague side bu a mile

kd>harden teague>conley

I just got an offer. My Carmelo and Dirk for Harden and Wes Johnson. That's too much for Harden right? Harden owner in last place.

I would do that actually. Maybe try to get someone better than Wes Johnson though.

I'm actually very tempted. If only Wes can be more consistent. Trying to ask for Taj Gibson but so far owner not budging. Offering plus Wes Johnson, Speights or Tristan Thompson instead.

That is a stumper right there with the way Melo is playing. I'd take Wes Johnson over Speights or Tristan if I was going to do it, though. Just go super-versatile across the stat-board. All three of those guys will be inconsistent. Or just play hardball for Taj if your team's doing fine on its own, maybe he rethinks it in a week.

Archived