NBC Sports Edge Forums

Ibaka and My Irving Trade

konfecious

I'd stay put....but more info is needed really... how competetive is your team in Blocks, 3s etc?

your PG situation at a glance looks deep but isnt really... Dwill has done nothing...Price is price...smart is raw....

idk, thats just me...

I'd stay put....but more info is needed really... how competetive is your team in Blocks, 3s etc?

your PG situation at a glance looks deep but isnt really... Dwill has done nothing...Price is price...smart is raw....

idk, thats just me...

Damn, i accepted.

I wanted the depth and blocks are harder to come by.

Blocks - top heavy, 2-3 dominant teams in the league, the rest are mediocre

3s - average around league so i have to be above average to win the week

I'm currently 10th and have a ways to catch up.

idk, thats just me...

Damn, i accepted.

I wanted the depth and blocks are harder to come by.

Blocks - top heavy, 2-3 dominant teams in the league, the rest are mediocre

3s - average around league so i have to be above average to win the week

I'm currently 10th and have a ways to catch up.

you had to make a move being in 10th and added depth....could work out... good luck

I like it; Kyrie's good for quite a few cats, but Ibaka also contributes to many cats, and any pts/treys you'd subtract from that trade (Ibaka also shoots threes) is added with W Chandler. I'd drop Lou Will due to Derozan returning and your extra treys. You'd lose a lot of steals from both Kyrie and Lou, but I think your PG depth can make up for that.

I do think that W Chandler has a strong potential for getting traded, so be warned, as it'll kill his value. Also, I'm surprised to hear blocks are rare. Perhaps you were late on the big-man movement going on? (Len, Whiteside, Nurkic, Gobert, even Henson/Adams/Aldrich gone?)

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=504467

Archived