NBC Sports Edge Forums

Trade options to get ready for playoffs? Whir

CodeRed

Hi guys,

Just wanted to get rdy for playoffs and needed advice to improve. I'm in14team 9cat h2h league. I'm in 10th place but recovering. Team is

Lowry, teague, Burke, kcp, Henderson, batum, Draymond, favors, milsap, nurkik, Aldrich, Aldridge, Middleton

I'm trying to move Burke but with no luck. Nene is on the wire so I'm trying to claim him and dropping Aldrich. Any possible trades for me? Who to target? Is it time to shop batum? I'm kinda weak on the wing position. PlZ help.

keep batum for his playoff sched

possibly trade teague because hes rolling rn and he might get dnp's near the end of the season

Who should I tarfet? And I'm kinda hesitant to deal teague or lowry Cuz they're my main sources of assists. Please advise

if ur good for playoffs, you can try teague for klay but it probs wont work, so just add in another low caliber player and see if he bites.

if that doesnt work keep put

Guess I gotta stay put :( the guy with klay also has curry and he made it clear he's not trading the splash brothers

You can try to trade Teague and Millsap as they have bad playoff schedule while having high trade value right now. Drop Henderson for someone that can at least make 3s. Only trade Teague if you can get a Conley, Kemba or Teague+1 for Lillard. Millsap for Bosh or Marc Gasol. Some buy lows are Hill, Rubio, Kawhi, basically guys that are injured still. Also underrated guys like Danny Green, Covington, Collison you can try to pry away

You can try to trade Teague and Millsap as they have bad playoff schedule while having high trade value right now. Drop Henderson for someone that can at least make 3s. Only trade Teague if you can get a Conley, Kemba or Teague+1 for Lillard. Millsap for Bosh or Marc Gasol. Some buy lows are Hill, Rubio, Kawhi, basically guys that are injured still. Also underrated guys like Danny Green, Covington, Collison you can try to pry away

I like that!

Personally, I was thinking Danny Green and/or Covington can be a nice fit for you.

I was able to swap Burke for Robin Lopez but that doenst exactly help you schedule-wise since both teams have the best possible playoff schedule. Just some food for thought if you want a big man in return.

I would hold Burke right now. I guess you can sell high, but it appears he's figured out how to play.

Aldrich is a good drop candidate, and I doubt anyone else in the league will jump out at him. I'm a bit against Nene, because it's only a matter of time with him.. but you can always repick up Aldrich later on.. I mean he'll probably be the starter again soon. Amare is either getting traded, waived, or injured.. you can bet on that.

Archived