NBC Sports Edge Forums

The Devilz Den Fantasy Baseball

Wizard of Boz

Yeah I am the deadbeat...and may be so for another week. Maybe I can meet up with ya a week from Thursday...I'll have a beer, and well, you can have one, or watch me have one...lol

I would never call you a deadbeat bro, but since you put it that way......Pay up ya deadbeat !!! Just kidding pal...

Geeeeeeeeesh and to think our boys in blue get paid 70 bucks an hour, lol

Stay outta the Dunkin Donuts for a couple days and you will be all set, lol

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Welcome to the league Czar !!!! You better get your rankings and your draft preparations ready because you are in my division and Im looking forward to cutting you down.....lol

what is the fricken url for the league? When is the draft? How much is it? I hate non yahoo leagues! Just one more thing for me to log into...WTF!

what is the fricken url for the league? When is the draft? How much is it? I hate non yahoo leagues! Just one more thing for me to log into...WTF!

You hate non yahoo leagues? Ill tell you one thing my brother, Yahoo is absoluetly awful. The navigation is awful, the message board is awful, unlisted players is awful. Damm Yahoo is just awful. Oh yeah, I said that already. All reality though, people all have their own opinions. Ive played in both Yahoo and Cbs and to me there is no comparison in any detail. Well it will be fun and once you log in you gotta check out the scrolling message board on the top of the league site. You have a nice little message for ya...lol

I cant tell you who wrote it though, so I plead the 5th. Lol

You hate non yahoo leagues? Ill tell you one thing my brother, Yahoo is absoluetly awful. The navigation is awful, the message board is awful, unlisted players is awful. Damm Yahoo is just awful. Oh yeah, I said that already. All reality though, people all have their own opinions. Ive played in both Yahoo and Cbs and to me there is no comparison in any detail. Well it will be fun and once you log in you gotta check out the scrolling message board on the top of the league site. You have a nice little message for ya...lol

I cant tell you who wrote it though, so I plead the 5th. Lol

I saw no scrolling message, or message board...

Once again, I just want to apologize for having to bail on this league...I'm sure I'll regret it but it just seems like the sensible thing to do...too much going on right now...

Once again, I just want to apologize for having to bail on this league...I'm sure I'll regret it but it just seems like the sensible thing to do...too much going on right now...

No problem at all buddy. Im so sorry about your loss as well pal.

you're not missing anything...the SSD is where it's at. Satan's Rumpus Room blows!

No problem at all buddy. Im so sorry about your loss as well pal.

Thanks pal...and just so no one jumps to any dire conclusions, it was my wife's grandmother that passed away...not trying to make light of it but it is certainly not the reason for my pulling out (other than a possible trip overseas)...

Thanks pal...and just so no one jumps to any dire conclusions, it was my wife's grandmother that passed away...not trying to make light of it but it is certainly not the reason for my pulling out (other than a possible trip overseas)...

Hey pal, you dont need to explain anything to any of us bro. You have alot more things on your mind then a fantasy league. We all understand. At least I can still kick your a** in SSD buddy !!! Lol

Hey pal, you dont need to explain anything to any of us bro. You have alot more things on your mind then a fantasy league. We all understand. At least I can still kick your a** in SSD buddy !!! Lol

This is true... B)

So do we have a replacement for Milt? I was hoping to be drafting this weekend, my cable box just decided to shut off and not turn back on. So i'm bored off my arse.

I believe Ray might have a replacement. Hopefully Ray might be online tonight. Other then that, we are basically all set to go. I would love to get started as well.

Archived