Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Amed Rosario - SS NYM


Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, thefamily79 said:

The Mets are "close" to promoting Rosario.  See mlbtraderumors.com for the source.  Apparently,  Asdrubal's touchy temperament is the problem.

 

I hope its soon I really need a shortstop badly

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"A report in the Bergen Record indicated that the reason the Mets haven't brought up Rosario is because of infielder Asdrubal Cabrera. A source told the Record's Bob Klapisch that Cabrera's unhappiness has led to an unsettled clubhouse and the type of environment the Mets want to shield their top prospect from."

 

are you f'n kidding me....CUT CABRERA  LOOSE..

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, CORTEz said:

"A report in the Bergen Record indicated that the reason the Mets haven't brought up Rosario is because of infielder Asdrubal Cabrera. A source told the Record's Bob Klapisch that Cabrera's unhappiness has led to an unsettled clubhouse and the type of environment the Mets want to shield their top prospect from."

 

are you f'n kidding me....CUT CABRERA  LOOSE..

 so whos running this team alderson or assdribble?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, crotchcrickets said:

well it looks like red sox may be close to acquiring cabrera, at least according to GAMMO.

 

Wrong Cabrera (Miggy instead) and the rumor was false internet junk. 

And why on earth would the Red Sox want Asdrubal with Xander at SS and Pedroia at 2B and someone like Lin at Pawtucket who could take over very well for either if they got injured. 

There is zero market anywhere for Asdrubal.  Even Billy Beane couldn't find a use for him.  Mets will have to DFA him then release him when he goes unclaimed to get rid of him.

Edited by The Big Bat Theory
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Big Bat Theory said:

Wrong Cabrera (Miggy instead) and the rumor was false internet junk. 

And why on earth would the Red Sox want Asdrubal with Xander at SS and Pedroia at 2B and someone like Lin at Pawtucket who could take over very well for either if they got injured. 

There is zero market anywhere for Asdrubal.  Even Billy Beane couldn't find a use for him.  Mets will have to DFA him then release him when he goes unclaimed to get rid of him.

peter gammons tweeted it.  relax guy

Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear Mets Brass,

 

I hate you all.  This is torture, call the kid up already!!!

 

You have the worst MIs in baseball led by a guy who beat up his wife, time to change your image

 

You have a guy who can do that instantly and put fans in the seats, C'mon!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait a second. So on his BSPN player page, it says he's been out this past week because of his stomach. I thought those games he missed last week were because of his finger. BSPN making it seem like this stomach issue is serious. WTF, thanks Mets for nothing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mrfrood said:

Wait a second. So on his BSPN player page, it says he's been out this past week because of his stomach. I thought those games he missed last week were because of his finger. BSPN making it seem like this stomach issue is serious. WTF, thanks Mets for nothing. 

Stomach?  Finger?  They look so much alike to the Mets medical staff they aren't sure which one it is.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...